allocate seat in a sentence
1) The code introduces new rule of allocating seats under the party-list contest.
2) That just means there are no allocated seats , you can sit where you like.
3) I made some further adjustment by allocating seats to region proportionately (again using Hare-Niemeyer).
allocate seat example sentences4) A colonel took Johnson's allocated seat on one bomber, and it was shot down with no survivors.
5) Each party is allocated seats in proportion to the number of votes it receives, using the party-determined ranking order.
6) The visitors are expected to fill all 3,000 of their allocated seats , and are sure to be in good voice.
7) Darlinghurst Theatre Company also reserves the right to relocate patrons if late access to their allocated seats could cause disruption to other audience members.
8) Each state is allocated seats based on its population; however, each original state, regardless of size, is guaranteed at least five seats.
9) He may also allocate seats to new entrants, but the decision on this is now generally taken on the vote of all members of the chambers.
10) Whether or not you fear air travel, you may think that being safely sat in your allocated seat is relatively hazard free.
11) Everyone discovered his or her allocated seat , some complaining was endured (*cough* Tim Forster *cough*), and the food arrived.
12) try Ryanair new format of paying for seats and priority boarding and having allocated seats without paying.
13) modification of the method of allocating seats to the Sainte-Laguë method, which gave less premium to large parties.
14) " Our crown court has on occasion allowed us to have an allocated seat in the witness box, but even that's different every time," she says.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate seat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate seat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate seat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate seat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate seat.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate seat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate seat
Compound Sentences with allocate seat
Complex Sentences with allocate seat
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate seat