alligator in a sentence
1) A little alligator species is also seen here.
2) We saw an alligator swimming just offshore.
3) The average lifespan for an alligator is 50 years.
alligator example sentences4) The alligator is notorious for its bone crushing bites.
5) An alligator feeding show includes educational material about the animals.
6) No average lifespan for an alligator has been measured.
7) Call call lady with the alligator purse .
8) Place alligator educational packets in all rental units.
9) The Florida black bear also raids alligator eggs.
10) Large male alligators are solitary territorial animals.
11) Alligator connectors are often used as temporary test leads.
12) You can even pet a live alligator .
13) He offered us cigars from an alligator case.
14) Hermes produced alligator handbags into the 1950's.
15) Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities.
example sentences with alligator16) The alligator assures them that the game is very real.
17) The American alligator is considered the apex predator throughout its range.
18) Such feeding is seen today in the crocodile and alligator .
19) Subscribe for weekly amazing crocodile, alligator wildlife news and tales.
20) There is no measured average lifespan for an alligator .
21) The Jacksonville alligator was unusually large for the area .
22) We spent a few hours checking a number of alligator haunts .
23) And closer to home, one misplaced alligator .
24) The game is over when everyone is an alligator .
25) He resembled an alligator on watch for prey.
26) It likely was done by another alligator , Johnson said.
27) Alligators were fairly common and comfortably sized.
28) Astronauts call this effect " alligator head.
How to use alligator in a sentence29) We saw numerous alligators in various settings .
30) The Izod alligator polo was normally choice.
31) Try to keep the same relative alligator clip position during coil measurement.
32) His 838-pound alligator was 14 feet, 2 inches long.
33) Wood buys alligators from hunters at public boat ramps.
34) The lakes are low and the alligators are plentiful .
35) The alligator didn't bite all the way through.
36) The alligator shows the pilot's family on the screen.
37) Dave tells the alligator he knows who Max really is.
38) Laurie Lee An alligator pear is another name for which fruit?
39) The alligator is then revealed as he turns off the screen.
40) He performed as an alligator wrestler in the offseason.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alligator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alligator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alligator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alligator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alligator.
20 examples of simple sentences of alligator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alligator
Compound Sentences with alligator
Complex Sentences with alligator
Compound-Complex Sentences with alligator