allied to in a sentence
1) Alex allied to increase away on company.
2) The genus is more closely allied to endomycorrhizal genera.
3) But it is openness now allied to personal responsibility.
allied to example sentences4) The second reason is closely allied to the first.
5) Reconciliation is closely allied to this concept of unity.
6) The last oil producer allied to Taiwan was Chad.
7) These species are more closely allied to "Erythronium".
8) I am so allied to accuse that, abyss.
9) Being allied to the elves is better than no alliance.
10) The cash would eradicate borrowings, allowing allied to expand.
11) Allied to this role is the administration of safeguards arrangements.
12) Economic growth is allied to political stability and that needs close watch .
13) Egypt was once closely allied to Iran 's former ruling shah.
14) The region's main news outlets are closely allied to political blocs.
15) They were allied to other tribes residing in Eastern Arabia.
example sentences with allied to16) Pisa on the other hand was allied to Provence.
17) Allied to this was the declining standards of the housing itself.
18) I am not allied to or promoting any form of belief .
19) Allied to this are views about the limited efficacy of law.
20) Ophiohelus is considered to be closely allied to these three genera.
21) Reuters estimates that six parties in total are allied to the government.
22) These were broad gauge companies originally allied to the B&ER.
23) The new operations division organisation is also allied to the change process.
24) After 1977 until 1989, it was closely allied to D66.
25) They are affines, allied to us by marriage.
26) They are allied to the Lost Boys and against the pirates.
27) The Native Americans allied to the British lost their cause.
28) The Cold War created tensions amongst countries allied to the two superpowers.
How to use allied to in a sentence29) Allied to this growth has been the development of the cultural infrastructure.
30) Allied to this was endless stamina .
31) Algeria, Libya and Mali were allied to the Eastern bloc.
32) Mr. Collins is allied to the family of Mr. Charles Dickens.
33) It is very closely allied to the story of the Trojan War.
34) When he married Mary Tudor, England was allied to Spain.
35) It is allied to reflective consciousness and self-knowledge, or metacognition.
36) This, allied to the regulatory data demand, is a key trend.
37) The study of orality is closely allied to the study of oral tradition.
38) This exquisite quality was allied to a marvellous truth and rapidity of execution.
39) Porto Alegre was a Liberal allied to Conservatives in his province.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied to.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied to
Compound Sentences with allied to
Complex Sentences with allied to
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied to