allied prisoner in a sentence
1) Halder spent the next two years in an allied prisoner of war camp.
2) Among the 5,026 passengers were repatriated allied military prisoners (RAMPs).
3) This deck was specifically created to help allied prisoners of war escape from German POW camps.
allied prisoner example sentences4) Allied prisoners of war (POWs) published an underground newspaper called "Pow wow".
5) An additional seven million Soviet and other allied prisoners of war died in camps and holding areas.
6) Mistreatment of allied prisoners of war through forced labour and brutality received extensive coverage in the west.
7) Allied prisoners of war might be moved to the demonstration site and be killed by the bomb.
8) Japanese POWs held in allied prisoner of war camps were treated in accordance with the Geneva Convention.
9) The massive bombing also hit a number of prisons and directly killed a number of allied war prisoners .
10) The Imperial Japanese Army also engaged in the execution and harsh treatment of allied prisoners of war.
11) The boarding action led to the freeing of 299 allied prisoners of war held on the German ship.
12) Colonel Zemke was in unofficial command of the 7,000 allied prisoners of "Provisional Wing X".
13) Edith Cavell was a nurse in Brussels who was involved in a network helping allied prisoners to escape.
14) Clause 16 has served as a bar against subsequent lawsuits filed by former allied prisoners of war against Japan.
15) It was unusual in that it housed both allied prisoners of war (POWs) and civilian internees.
example sentences with allied prisoner16) This is listed as being one of the transports for allied prisoners of war during World War II.
17) The first contained allied prisoners in unsatisfactory conditions, but generally in compliance with the International Red Cross Convention.
18) Bomber Command, by that time, was busy supporting the Army by flying out allied prisoners of war.
19) There is documentation of nutritional optic neuropathy among undernourished allied prisoners of war of the Japanese during World War II.
20) For a time after the war the group ferried allied prisoners of war from Japan to the Philippine Islands.
21) Other allied prisoners who were also liberated at the same time bring the total somewhere around 124,000 to 154,000 men.
22) Members of the Japanese Imperial Guards Division massacred about 150 allied prisoners at Parit Sulong, following the fighting.
23) Gilbert, Adrian (2006), "POW: allied prisoners in Europe, 1939-1945".
24) As the allied forces approached Germany at the end of 1944, SHAEF decided what should be done regarding allied prisoners .
25) Finally, at 1630, a train arrived bearing allied prisoners of war who were quickly transferred to the waiting destroyer escorts.
26) The British attempted a landing at Tobruk during the night of 13-14 September 1942 to rescue the allied prisoners there.
27) The first allied prisoners held in the camp were about 340 British and Indian soldiers who were interned there in mid-March 1942.
28) One of the POW camps in Kamaishi was destroyed by the allied attack, resulting in the deaths of 27 allied prisoners .
How to use allied prisoner in a sentence29) Amay was on the route to Switzerland that was followed by allied prisoners of war and refugees trying to escape the Germans.
30) Switzerland also acted as a refuge for allied prisoners of war who escaped, including those from Oflag IV-C (Colditz).
31) The Division exploited the bridgehead, moving south and east across the Lahn River toward Limburg, where thousands of allied prisoners were liberated.
32) This 1963 adventure showcases an all-star cast as allied prisoners conniving to bust out of an escape-proof prison camp in the heart of Hitler's Germany.
33) The marked game sets also included foreign currency (French and German, for example), compasses and other items needed for escaping allied prisoners of war.
34) In addition the presence of the German army in retreat, seeking escaping allied prisoners of war and taking revenge on partisan and civilian groups.
35) Afterwards, the 1,360 surviving allied prisoners were forced to strip and swim ashore where they were crowded into a fenced tennis court near the Spanish Gate.
36) Throughout the night, the Japanese disembarked while the American and allied prisoners , that were carried below decks, were left aboard.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied prisoner
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied prisoner with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied prisoner
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied prisoner in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied prisoner.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied prisoner. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied prisoner
Compound Sentences with allied prisoner
Complex Sentences with allied prisoner
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied prisoner