dual alliance in a sentence
1) So, in October 1879 the dual alliance was signed.
2) In 1882, Italy joined the dual alliance to form a Triple Alliance.
3) Germany drew away from Russia and became closer to Austria-Hungary, with whom she concluded the dual alliance in 1879.
dual alliance example sentences4) The conflict played a key role in exacerbating tension between the dual alliance of Austria and Germany, on the one side, and Russia and France on the other.
5) France occupied Tunisia in May 1881, which may have convinced Italy to join the German-Austrian dual alliance in 1882, thus forming the Triple Alliance.
6) He also negotiated the Triple alliance in 1882 with Austria-Hungary and Italy; this was a completely different alliance to the dual alliance .
7) But Russia did form a closer relationship with France in the dual alliance of 1894, since both were worried about the possibilities of German aggression.
8) German-Austrian treaty (1879) or dual Alliance
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dual alliance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dual alliance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dual alliance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dual alliance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dual alliance.
20 examples of simple sentences of dual alliance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dual alliance
Compound Sentences with dual alliance
Complex Sentences with dual alliance
Compound-Complex Sentences with dual alliance