allied military in a sentence
1) Feb. 28 Suspension of allied military operations.
2) By the middle of 1917 the allied military situation was grave.
3) Allied military trains crossed the zonal border at Marienborn.
allied military example sentences4) The currency reform was based on laws enacted by the allied military government.
5) Taviani maintained contacts with allied military missions that had parachuted behind enemy lines.
6) Allied military authorities relinquish control of former Nazi Germany assets back to Germany.
7) A huge quantity of captured or damaged allied military vehicles were available scattered throughout France.
8) U.S. and allied military commanders started making plans to send troops to open the blockade.
9) Among the 5,026 passengers were repatriated allied military prisoners (RAMPs).
10) The following day was VE Day, ending allied military operations in Europe.
11) Allied military personnel were reluctant to take Japanese prisoners at the start of the war.
12) At Potoci, they were met by the staff of the allied military missions.
13) Both German and allied military propaganda used the German helmet due to its instant recognizability.
14) This, more than the limited amount of damage caused, further stretched allied military resources.
15) Thus allied military decisions in the campaign were tempered by political objectives from Vienna and London.
example sentences with allied military16) The assault also included tasks to capture or destroy the allied military missions to the Partisans.
17) Japan surrendered on 15 August 1945, and allied military responsibility for Thailand fell to Britain.
18) Available allied military aircraft was far less vulnerable as well, and so could provide combat support.
19) The allied military forces remained only as long as militarily necessary which was only a few weeks.
20) Rene Fonck, World War 1 . Leading ace of French and allied military aviation.
21) It was left to a special allied military unit to get Europe's priceless cultural treasures back.
22) Its objective was to prevent the German Empire from obtaining allied military supplies stored in the region.
23) In I Corps Tactical Zone, the North Vietnamese military had mixed successes against allied military forces.
24) Pine Gap processes the data and can provide targeting information to US and allied military units within minutes .
25) Despite these reports, allied military men expected Rommel to be the main tactician on German defense.
26) The accident occurred during a NATO military exercise, within a self-declared no-fly zone for allied military aircraft.
27) Since both plans appeared feasible, allied military and political leaders debated the merits of each for many months.
28) Pro-Iraqi and anti-US protests also featured prominently in Arab countries whose governments opposed the US-led allied military involvement.
How to use allied military in a sentence29) Pahor returned to Trieste at the end of 1946, when the area was under allied military administration.
30) In 1945, exhibition of the film in Germany was banned by decree of the allied military Occupation.
31) Faced with these events, the British and French governments decided upon an allied military intervention in Russia.
32) After allied military units entered Cambodia, the Japanese military forces present in the country were disarmed and repatriated.
33) Germany and Japan, both under allied military occupations, were not allowed to send athletes to the games.
34) For that reason , the film was banned by the allied military government following Germany's defeat in 1945.
35) Considerable Australian and other allied military resources were devoted to protecting shipping and ports from Axis submarines and warships.
36) Operation Compass was the first major allied military operation of the Western Desert Campaign during World War II.
37) These seven were transported by aircraft to the allied military prison at Spandau in Berlin on 18 July 1947.
38) The supplies sent to these camps is done marvelously by the allied military authorities, while they are held responsible.
39) A number of allied military personnel, including British, French, German and American troops, also defected.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied military
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied military with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied military
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied military in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied military.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied military. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied military
Compound Sentences with allied military
Complex Sentences with allied military
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied military