allay suspicion in a sentence
1) Antonina's own looks helped allay suspicion .
2) Such a disguise would also allay any suspicions by people in the bank.
3) When Varthema protested that he was a Mamluk, the suspicions were allayed .
allay suspicion example sentences4) Her suspicions allayed , Lina tells him that they will face the future together.
5) Dunnico seems to have played a part in allaying non-conformist suspicions of freemasonry.
6) To allay any suspicion she told the bank officer that she'd just sold her car.
7) To allay Renault's suspicions , Rick explains he and Ilsa will be leaving for America.
8) Mayling nodded, and said, softly: To allay suspicion you should hear my father's philosophy.
9) Titus returned quickly to Rome - hoping, says Suetonius, to allay any suspicions about his conduct.
10) Segrè chose to take the oath and stay, but this did not allay suspicions about his loyalty.
11) To allay the Khan's suspicions , Jebe sent him a gift of 1,000 horses with white speckled muzzles.
12) Many of those becoming naturalised in the late 1940s did so to allay the suspicion caused by the war.
13) This huge increase should have allayed the peasants' suspicions of the new regime, but this was hot the case.
14) Margaret came from a wealthy family, and Richard was anxious to allay any suspicion that he had married for money.
15) He would often allay suspicion of his motives by insisting he was in New York "to observe and learn".
example sentences with allay suspicion16) No sort of autopsy, with any observers or verification however independent, can possibly allay suspicions over the death of Mọṣud Abiọla in custody.
17) The turnout was nice, and allayed suspicions at least for a little while that Everyone Thinks I Suck, which was even nicer.
18) His affability allayed all suspicion and, after investigating the popular leaders, he invited them to a reception where he had them arrested.
19) He had omitted to tell Meyer Tweed's BMW was being followed by an unmarked police car, a vehicle which would be replaced by another later to allay suspicion .
20) Active measures were then taken to allay suspicion , to quell the rising tumult, and to flatter the angered Huguenots into renewed stupefaction.
21) Such allegations caused Bessler to construct his most impressive machine in the center of a room, well removed from walls, to allay any suspicions .
22) He is also being sent "out of town" to allay suspicions that are beginning to arise regarding his loyalty to the Protectorate.
23) Their suspicions are allayed when they catch Chuck sneaking around to make out with Hannah, but Ellie still takes note of Devon and Chuck being "thick as thieves.
24) To allay suspicions , Sa'id finally proposed to lead a Kilwan embassy, escorted by a squad of city troops, to his father's encampment to confirm his story.
25) The measure of Count Fenring's friendship may be seen first in a positive thing: he allayed the Landsraad's suspicions after the Arrakis Affair.
26) This was agreed, although Ramsay suggested that one or two of the smaller pieces should be left, to allay any suspicions of Dunbar.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allay suspicion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allay suspicion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allay suspicion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allay suspicion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allay suspicion.
20 examples of simple sentences of allay suspicion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allay suspicion
Compound Sentences with allay suspicion
Complex Sentences with allay suspicion
Compound-Complex Sentences with allay suspicion