alive healthy in a sentence
1) The double calf was alive and healthy but died during birth.
2) And, please, stay alive and healthy while doing so.
3) It's nine years later and he's alive and healthy .
alive healthy example sentences4) This is why games like TF2 are still very much alive and healthy .
5) The animal other than that, is very much alive , healthy & eating.
6) CLIMATE VARIATIONS: We guarantee our plants will arrive alive and healthy .
7) Karen McCluskey is still alive and healthy (much to Edie's shock).
8) I'm blessed to have both parents to be alive , healthy , and lucid.
9) See if you can keep this fish alive and healthy for a couple of months.
10) The maximum number of people Ender can keep alive and healthy at any given time is two.
11) This required keeping them alive and healthy in order to conduct chronic experiments, as he called them.
12) If you want, you can buy a plant that's already alive and healthy from a local greenhouse.
13) There are many cases cited involving people who were alive and apparently healthy in the morning and dead by nightfall.
14) The leaf then dies back to this point, whilst the proximal part of the leaf stays alive and healthy .
15) I respect the man for what he did back then and for being alive and healthy for a man his age .
example sentences with alive healthy16) In one moment, the news that Yosef was still alive and spiritually healthy dispelled the darkness of the previous twenty-two years.
17) He's coming out of his shell quickly though and starting to show how happy he is to be alive and healthy .
18) Imprints include Books alive , healthy Living Publications, healthy World Cuisine, Botanica Press, and Native Voices.
19) The interviewees also associated sumud with the preserving and building of social relationships and the act of keeping the community and environment alive and healthy .
20) If you have an odor coming from your fish tank, I would first check to make sure all your fish and other critters are accounted for and alive and healthy .
21) One day, they're all alive and healthy - the vets were here the week before to check them - and the next day they're dying by the thousand.
22) The left side of her body appears dead and decayed, though it appears alive and beautifully healthy while she wears her cloak.
23) Annemarie Grosskopf of Johannesburg, South Africa, received a kidney from a deceased donor in 1981 at the age of 21, and is alive and healthy 32 years later.
24) Chakravarthy from Chennai, India, received kidney from his brother on 2 May 1983 at the age of 29, is still alive and healthy 27 years later.
25) Denice Lombard of Washington, D.C., received her father's kidney on August 30, 1967, at age 13 and is still alive and healthy 45 years, 9 months later as of 5-5-13.
26) The last kilometre will be purely for me, a joyful celebration that I'm alive and healthy and capable of running non-stop for more than 40 kilometres.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alive healthy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alive healthy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alive healthy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alive healthy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alive healthy.
20 examples of simple sentences of alive healthy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alive healthy
Compound Sentences with alive healthy
Complex Sentences with alive healthy
Compound-Complex Sentences with alive healthy