alive active in a sentence
1) This substance is ever alive and active .
2) All the cats are still alive , active and seem healthy.
3) Only alive and active party members receive EXP from felled opponents.
alive active example sentences4) This is the spirit of King Saul reborn, alive , and active .
5) This group of students is the example that the Public School is still alive and active .
6) Moreover, he has recognized the person as the currently alive and active Archbishop of York.
7) You are very alive , very active ... you just travel too fast to see the end result.
8) Divine good works keep one's faith active just as the human spirit keeps the body alive and active .
9) Their findings indicate the cells from which those spores presumably formed were alive and active before the time of dinosaurs.
10) Both Padmasambhava and Mandarava are still believed to be alive and active in this Rainbow Body form by their followers.
11) Most of the poets whose work falls within the bounds of the Language school are still alive and still active contributors.
12) The pattern of whisking the feelings aside and avoiding them, however, may still be alive and active within you.
13) But to see the thousands or millions of people at work trying to keep content alive and active is rather large.
14) That's the reason I'm alive and active at 85 with lots of work and traveling all over the place.
15) Today, in Libya and the Arab World the ghosts of Omar Mukhtar and Saladin are still very much alive and active .
example sentences with alive active16) My one remaining red cherry shrimp is alive and active , much less hiding than before I raised the GH, and I have a new batch of 5 quarantining to join her.
17) The ads posit a world where cavemen are still alive and active members of society in the present day, behaving and living nothing at all like the stereotypical caveman.
18) Born Giovanni Priziola, the longtime Detroit Mafia leader was one of only two charter ruling council members left alive and active at the time of Zerilli's death.
19) By the end of the series, he is also the only member of Tony's original core crew that is alive , active , and out of prison.
20) When the video of the Berg beheading was released in 2004, credence was given to the claim that Zarqawi was alive and active .
21) June: Speaking to al Jazeera, Taliban leader Mullah Bakht Mohammed stated that "Sheikh Osama bin Laden is alive and active .
22) Kroq-Gar is an ancient Saurus, possibly among the first spawned, as he was alive and active in the first major conflict between the Lizardmen and the forces of Chaos.
23) This reference to "Mr Earnely of Chichester" in 1624, appears to have been one of the last times a male Ernle was alive and active in the county.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alive and active
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alive and active with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alive and active
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alive and active in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alive and active.
20 examples of simple sentences of alive and active. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alive and active
Compound Sentences with alive and active
Complex Sentences with alive and active
Compound-Complex Sentences with alive and active