alarming statistic in a sentence
1) Jeffrey Archer is fond of hurling alarming statistics at you.
2) The report also detailed alarming statistics regarding young people and their finances.
3) He also includes some alarming statistics about widespread obesity in the US.
alarming statistic example sentences4) Meanwhile, alarming statistics were circulated about the rapid growth of mental illness within society.
5) It is an alarming statistic , so what is wrong with our Super Rugby?
6) And this list keeps growing... Then think of the alarming statistics we regularly see.
7) ASC claims these deaths ("an alarming statistic ") resulted from desperate families being denied services.
8) Here's an alarming statistic : In the past five months, the financial sector has had eight high-profile scandals.
9) Everyone is aware of the alarming statistics of childhood obesity and unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits being exhibited by our children.
10) An alarming statistic was released by the CDC this winter: autism is now being diagnosed in 1 in 150 people.
11) Recently I attended a meeting of the Black Alliance for Just Immigration (BAJI) and I discovered some alarming statistics .
12) It is a potentially alarming statistic in the face of declining rates of reported marijuana use among 12-17 and 18-25 year-olds nationwide.
13) That record contrasts sharply with the alarming statistic from Nigeria, Pakistan and Ghana that roughly 80 % of imported devices classified for reuse are simply scrapped.
14) The recently released UNICEF report, 'Hidden in Plain Sight', presents alarming statistics that show just how hard hit the latter group is.
15) In 2006 an alarming statistic was published: individuals with SMI die, on average, 25 years earlier than the general population.
example sentences with alarming statistic16) This is an alarming statistic , as the elderly are the fastest growing segment of the population, making the issue of later-life suicide a major public health priority.
17) 24.) ASC's " alarming statistic " also includes the killing of Charles-Antoine Blais by his mother.
18) The PDA released additionally alarming statistics about the spread of HIV and the growing prevalence of AIDS in Thailand:
19) Caregivers who experience feelings of "isolation" is one of the most alarming statistics faced by those caring 24/7 for a loved one.
20) "Fatal shark attacks have risen 100% this year" sounds like an alarming statistic until you realize that only one person was fatally attacked by a shark last year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming statistic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming statistic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming statistic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming statistic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming statistic.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming statistic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming statistic
Compound Sentences with alarming statistic
Complex Sentences with alarming statistic
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming statistic