alarmed at in a sentence
1) The ecclesiastical authorities had become alarmed at the progress of reform.
2) The Lakota were alarmed at his expedition.
3) Both sisters looked alarmed at the thought of possible further deterioration.
alarmed at example sentences4) I pray thee be not alarmed at my form.
5) Shipping agents are alarmed at the consequences of any strike.
6) Physicians and patients alike should be alarmed at this fact .
7) I , too, am alarmed at the current valuation.
8) The Emperor was alarmed at the magnitude of these actions.
9) Exedore is alarmed at this turn of events.
10) Citizens became alarmed at what they thought might be an epidemic.
11) Cranmer was alarmed at the effect produced by his resistance.
12) Amaranth looked alarmed at first, then excited.
13) She was alarmed at his brusqueness, which he immediately softened.
14) Argentina in particular was alarmed at the possible power of the ships.
15) She did her own research and was alarmed at what she found.
example sentences with alarmed at16) Robinson was surprised and a little alarmed at such an untypical gesture.
17) Father Gonzaga arrived before seven oclock , alarmed at the strange news.
18) Morrison was alarmed at his expenditure.
19) I am not alarmed at that, but I feel myself overburdened.
20) There is nothing for us to be alarmed at with the report.
21) During the summer of 1934, Hindenburg grew increasingly alarmed at Nazi excesses.
22) When a mysterious lifeform swiftly evolves, Meredith becomes alarmed at its potential.
23) Scott had flown in turbulent conditions enough to not be alarmed at first.
24) Businesses are alarmed at the costs they foresee in complying with the plan.
25) Rain was alarmed at this proof of what the woman had told her.
26) But by that time Pius had become alarmed at the pace of change.
27) Kevin is alarmed at the increasing flirtation between them, culminating that Spring.
28) And it is they who are most alarmed at the deterioration of youth.
How to use alarmed at in a sentence29) Kennedy was alarmed at the 'showcase" notion, which he thought unrealistic.
30) They were not alarmed at people's interest in the comparatively simple religious material.
31) I can imagine people getting alarmed at this, but they shouldn't.
32) The Hussites became alarmed at the denunciations and threats of the royal party.
33) The U.S. government was alarmed at reports of frequent Sioux attacks against miners and settlers.
34) I have become increasingly alarmed at the hostile environment bloggers are finding themselves working under today.
35) It offered a solution for Americans disgusted and alarmed at the threat of tyranny.
36) And if I was Francis Cummins I'd be alarmed at that statement.
37) Plaintiff's works manager was alarmed at the competitive interest in the race for improvement.
38) They are alarmed at the steady decaying of morals, even among the highly educated.
39) Franco became very alarmed at this and told him to put his money away immediately.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarmed at
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarmed at with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarmed at
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarmed at in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarmed at.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarmed at. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarmed at
Compound Sentences with alarmed at
Complex Sentences with alarmed at
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarmed at