airway in a sentence
1) Such objects may cause either partial or total airway blockage .
2) The airway became increasingly difficult to maintain.
3) The diagram shown summarizes the pathways regulating airway smooth muscle contraction .
airway example sentences4) This will help keep the airway clear.
5) Applications range from pulmonary airway reopening to enhanced oil recovery applications.
6) A complete route between airports often uses several airways .
7) The airway structure is divided into high and low altitudes.
8) They tell us nothing about airway resistance during normal breathing.
9) D: a foreign body airway obstruction.
10) A: a progressive upper airway infection.
11) The treatments prevent airway collapse, which interrupts breathing during sleep.
12) Advanced airway management techniques including surgical airways.
13) Advanced airway management techniques including surgical airways .
14) Continuous positive airway pressure and mandibular advancement devices are often used.
15) Ketamine is considered relatively safe because protective airway reflexes are preserved.
example sentences with airway16) There is also one pediatric difficult airway module currently in place.
17) I was hospitalized for 3 days until my airway opened up.
18) With the airway open, listen for breathing.
19) This means that certain triggers causes inflammation of the airway wall.
20) C: inflammation of the upper airway .
21) In some cases, airway ventilation may be required.
22) First and foremost is compromise of the airway .
23) A change in airway may require a change in flight level.
24) Alternative strategies for securing the airway must always be readily available.
25) The airways become overly responsive to environmental changes.
26) They typically occur close to large airways .
27) If airway injury exists, intubate early.
28) Sleep related upper airway obstruction and hypoxaemia in sickle cell disease.
How to use airway in a sentence29) No patient had evidence of the sleep related upper airway obstruction syndrome.
30) Burns said she believes healthy diets help airways in several ways .
31) Dyspnea represents an advanced stage and requires immediate airway intervention.
32) Some practitioners favor airway pressure release ventilation when treating ARDS.
33) Travelling by airplane Leipzig is connected to the international airway network.
34) D: clearing the airway and keeping the infant warm.
35) Also, facial growth can be affected by chronic airway obstruction.
36) The usual treatment of obstructive sleep apnea is continuous positive airway pressure.
37) It'll turn into melodrama if airway not careful.
38) If she could just keep that swelling airway open!
39) The stream of air keeps the airways open.
40) The bacterium mostly affects the lungs and airways .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airway
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airway with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airway
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airway in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airway.
20 examples of simple sentences of airway. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airway
Compound Sentences with airway
Complex Sentences with airway
Compound-Complex Sentences with airway