airing in a sentence
1) There are three recommended shows airing tonight.
2) The show has been airing since late 2000.
3) Allow at least 24 hours airing afterwards.
airing example sentences4) There is something else that needs airing .
5) Or is 4 days of airing under those conditions sufficient?
6) The show is currently airing in 2012.
7) It began airing during the 2007 fall season.
8) Spike stopped airing reruns since 2014 due to very low ratings.
9) The fourth season began airing in 2003.
10) Stations resumed airing regular programming June 15.
11) The remaining episodes began airing October 10.
12) The show has run since 2007, airing seven series.
13) Its main corridor faced due west over a large airing court.
14) Fox broadcasting company started airing the show in 2000.
15) It discontinued airing the show in 2011.
example sentences with airing16) Once they began airing these cartoons were enormously popular.
17) This began airing its second season in early 2014.
18) The games started airing as from 2004.
19) The station stopped airing the show in early 2009.
20) The miniseries was a modest success during its original airing .
21) Many private problems need airing in the family.
22) Commonly released within a few hours after airing .
23) It was canceled after airing only three episodes.
24) An airing cupboard is very suitable for this.
25) The main episodes began airing on 30 April 2013.
26) The show started airing in August 2010.
27) It began airing from 7 November 2011.
28) The fourth season began airing on 4 October 2012.
How to use airing in a sentence29) A television adaptation is currently airing on FX.
30) An additional season of twelve more episodes began airing January 2010.
31) It began airing on 13 October 2009.
32) The show is a variety show, making each airing different.
33) A second season began airing in November 2008.
34) The program began airing in early October.
35) The commercials started airing in May 2014.
36) The series began airing on 6 January 2011.
37) A sixth series began airing from 5 April 2013.
38) A fifth series began airing from 13 April 2012.
39) The programme is airing on Channel 10.
40) The series began airing in April 2012.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airing
Compound Sentences with airing
Complex Sentences with airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with airing