airily in a sentence
1) His hand airily drifts over the player.
2) Patty turned and waved her hand airily .
3) Male menopause?' she offered airily .
airily example sentences4) Airily she dismissed any curiosity about his past.
5) Jerry points at us airily with his cigarette.
6) Anna's no problem,' Merrill observed airily .
7) Leonora, deeply pleased at his tone, shrugged airily .
8) You are a terrible fellow,' returned Gowan, airily .
9) Fanny bade her father good night, and whisked off airily .
10) But now his throne had been airily usurped by the taxman.
11) Lucy, airily around their door.
12) Henry Tyler waved a hand airily .
13) My pleasure, said Toby airily .
14) He airily waved towards a footstool.
15) ROS: ( airily ) Oh, he'll come.
example sentences with airily16) Airily Miranda continued, 'Annabel's just bought a new apartment.
17) He waved his hand airily .
18) Traditionally, objectors to this sort of thing airily claim that it is "boring".
19) Certainly, he seem airily exotic with his cropped hair and face like an oriental cherub.
20) The Copenhagen musicians ventured through these scores with airily skimmed piano keys matched by fleet , shimmering bows.
21) Hitler airily assured Bock that Germany's resources were more than sufficient and that he was determined to fight.
22) He waved his hand airily around, realizing as he did so that all these people now included Connon.
23) In fact, I wouldn't even mention it, if I were you,' Mandy advised airily .
24) To prove it, Mr. Kelada took out of his pocket a passport and airily waved it under my nose.
25) He had not yet been charged with murder, but the Tribune airily convicted him: How Heirens Slew 3.
26) The Duke forced a smile and airily denied to a lady that he had any fear of an imminent French attack.
27) Paula, nibbling an Energen roll spread with reduced-calorie marmalade, said airily : 'Oh, who do you think came into the store yesterday?
28) Evans asked airily .
How to use airily in a sentence29) Minto airily spoke of being worth £1,000 and able to raise a further £2,000 as a mortgage, but this was not the case.
30) Badger,' said Toad, rather airily . 'You've been listening to some of the yarns they spin in the public-houses about here.
31) It is more than human to be so placidly certain about things, and so finely superior, and so airily content with one's performance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airily
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airily with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airily
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airily in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airily.
20 examples of simple sentences of airily. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airily
Compound Sentences with airily
Complex Sentences with airily
Compound-Complex Sentences with airily