Airedale terrier in a sentence
1) The Airedale terrier Club of America periodically holds performance and conformation events.
2) Muldaur is a former Airedale terrier breeder, owner, and judge.
3) He sent terriers, mostly Airedale terriers , for communication and sanitary services.
Airedale terrier example sentences4) Transylvanian bloodhounds, fox terriers and Airedale terriers are used to hunt wild boar.
5) Physical Characteristics The Airedale terrier is a sturdy dog, well built and muscular.
6) Consistency, patience, and respect are all important in training an Airedale terrier .
7) In 1886, the Kennel Club of England formally recognized the Airedale terrier breed.
8) The Airedale terrier , like most Terriers, has been bred to hunt independently.
9) Today the Airedale terrier is primarily a valued family member for people the world over.
10) Shedding & Grooming The Airedale terrier is not very hard to take care of.
11) Each Airedale terrier snow globe is handcrafted from original woodcarvings by Michael Park, master woodcarver.
12) The location is excellent - we enjoyed the walks from the cottage with Flynn our Airedale terrier .
13) On her travels round the tennis circuit she was accompanied by her Airedale terrier dog, named Topspin.
14) General Temperament The Airedale terrier is an energetic and loving breed who craves attention and respect from their families.
15) Airedale terriers require regular grooming and stripping to maintain their coat, although they will shed little when properly groomed.
example sentences with Airedale terrier16) The result was a long-legged fellow that would soon develop into the dog we recognize today as the Airedale terrier .
17) Dobson decided to use Airedale terriers as he considered them strong, hardy and with a keen sense of smell.
18) Breed History The Airedale terrier originated in the West Riding of Yorkshire, England, around the mid-19th century.
19) Rosie is an Airedale terrier who is 6 years old, and Sammy is a terrier mix who is 15 years old.
20) Anecdotal Information The Airedale terrier has an extensive history as a war dog in both World War I and World War II.
21) Apart from Labradors, different breeds of sheepdog, golden retrievers, Airedale terriers and king poodles are often to be found acting as guide dogs.
22) As the sport became more popular, the Airedale terrier evolved as a cross between the Black and Tan terrier and the Otterhound.
23) The Airedale terrier was bred to independently hunt small game, and that instinct is still strong within this breed, even in lines bred for companionship.
24) The big disconcerting thing for those involved in the breeds that were excused is that the Cairn and Airedale terriers lost representation at that top level of the show.
25) The hunters arrive to find their dogs dead or badly injured, one of them being the favorite Airedale terrier of one of the hunters.
26) They hunt him down with a pack of dogs (a Beauceron, a German Shepherd, an Airedale terrier and an English Springer Spaniel).
27) Limbert set out on his third and most ambitious foray to the area in May 1920, this time with Walter L. Cole and an Airedale terrier to accompany him.
28) Special service dog units were created in 1923, and Airedale terriers were used as demolition dogs, guard dogs, police tracking dogs and casualty dogs.
How to use Airedale terrier in a sentence29) Although these original imports perished, Airedale terriers were reintroduced to Russia in the early 1920s for use by the Red Army.
30) Before the adoption of the German Shepherd as the dog of choice for law enforcement and search and rescue work, the Airedale terrier often filled this role.
31) In 1910, the ATCA ( Airedale terrier Club of America) offered the Airedale Bowl as a perpetual trophy, which continues to this day.
32) In 1879 breed fanciers decided to call the breed the Airedale terrier , a name accepted by the Kennel Club (England) in 1886.
33) The Airedale terrier (often shortened to "Airedale") is a breed of the terrier type that originated along the River Aire, in the West Riding of Yorkshire, England.
34) Airedale terrier Musical Snow Globe Each Michael Park Dog Breed Snow Globe features a single hand painted resin representation of a dog inside a snow filled glass globe.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Airedale terrier
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Airedale terrier with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Airedale terrier
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Airedale terrier in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Airedale terrier.
20 examples of simple sentences of Airedale terrier. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Airedale terrier
Compound Sentences with Airedale terrier
Complex Sentences with Airedale terrier
Compound-Complex Sentences with Airedale terrier