airdropping in a sentence
1) By 16 January 2010, US military helicopters were airdropping food and supplies to the survivors.
2) During the Korean War, for example, it made more than 100 hazardous overflights of mainland China, airdropping agents and supplies.
3) In desperation, Lama flies Masquerade up to one of the planes airdropping the F-Troop, where Masquerade uses her "possession" power on the pilot.
airdropping example sentences4) The RAAF and USAAF also played an important role throughout the campaign by attacking the Japanese force's supply lines and airdropping supplies to Australian Army units.
5) The player in the commander position has vital roles in the game, such as deploying UAV's, artillery strikes, airdropping supplies or vehicles for his team.
6) In 1915, the British began airdropping a regular leaflet newspaper "Le Courrier de l'Air" for civilians in German-occupied France and Belgium.
7) SURPRISE! [ Pulls lever, airdropping troops onto battlefield ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airdropping
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airdropping with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airdropping
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airdropping in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airdropping.
20 examples of simple sentences of airdropping. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airdropping
Compound Sentences with airdropping
Complex Sentences with airdropping
Compound-Complex Sentences with airdropping