airborne particle in a sentence
1) Persistent free radicals connected to airborne fine particles are linked to cardiopulmonary disease.
2) The inhalation of airborne uranium particles could lead to" unacceptable body burdens".
3) The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions.
airborne particle example sentences4) Saltons are airborne sand particles that smash into other particles on the ground .
5) Additionally, the airborne particles that cause acid rain can also contribute to smog.
6) Long-term exposure in combination with airborne particles increases the likelihood of respiratory infections in children.
7) Marco explains airborne radioactive particles .
8) The unique design features multiple layers of oiled cotton fabric which captures the airborne dirt particles .
9) The disease is spread person-to-person through airborne particles and takes two to three weeks to incubate.
10) Airborne particles also carry nutrients that, when dumped in new locations, can alter ecosystems.
11) The airborne particles receive a negative charge as they pass through the ionized field between the electrodes.
12) FALLOUT Fallout is the descent of airborne particles of dust, debris, and radioactive substances.
13) Spread though feces and airborne particles , the poliovirus usually causes no more than a mild illness.
14) Sanding or cutting the wood will create airborne contaminated particles which could be inhaled or inadvertently swallowed.
15) In aerosols, airborne particles may equally aggregate and form larger clusters (e.g., soot).
example sentences with airborne particle16) This is a dustless concrete saw, meaning all airborne dust particles are captured in a dust bag.
17) Removes 30% more airborne dust particles and mites than any comparable model," did he confide.
18) Raindrops, snowflakes, and fog particles begin growing on airborne microscopic particles (even bacteria 5 ).
19) The NASCAR race team PENSKE designed a catalytic air filter to remove airborne particles supplying fresher air for drivers .
20) Also, these fine airborne dust particles have very sharp barbed edges that irritate and damage our respiratory tissues.
21) Direct contact not only includes bites but also contact with feces, urine and airborne particles contaminated by rodents.
22) Studies of the health impact of airborne particles generally shown that for toxic materials, smaller particles are more toxic.
23) Airborne particles can cause breathing problems and allergies in sensitive individuals and potential severe health problems for persons with asthma.
24) Ground-level ozone and airborne particles are the two pollutants that pose the greatest threat to human health in this country.
25) The European Environment Agency ( EEA ) listed tiny airborne particles and ozone as posing a " significant threat".
26) In some rural areas there is another form of seasonal grass allergy, combining airborne particles of pollen mixed with mold.
27) Workers operated from self-contained platforms below the deck, with each platform having an air extraction system to filter airborne particles .
28) Over the coming term pupils will be planting air quality plants on the roof garden which will help trap airborne particles .
How to use airborne particle in a sentence29) The average density of fine airborne particles called PM 2.5 was 220 micrograms per cubic meter in the city on Sunday .
30) Controlling dust is important when using any type of concrete saw, grinder or cutting machine that creates airborne dust particles .
31) Roughly 15% of all wood dust by weight is made up of these 30-micron and smaller airborne dust particles .
32) You can find out when air pollutants such as ground-level ozone or airborne particles are at acceptable levels where you live.
33) If an exhaust fan in not an option for the space, open a window to remove fumes and airborne particles .
34) Water jets also produce fewer airborne dust particles , smoke, fumes, and contaminants, reducing operator exposure to hazardous materials.
35) Water jets also eliminate airborne dust particles , smoke, fumes, and contaminants from cutting materials such as asbestos and fiberglass.
36) The bullets hit fast and hard, went deep and took bits of dirty uniform and airborne soil particles in with them.
37) The electric fields are caused by collision between airborne particles and by the impacts of saltating sand grains landing on the ground.
38) Direct effects : the optical effects of aerosols on climate modification referring to absorption and scattering of solar radiation by airborne particles .
39) The theory of fomites -- infection from contaminated clothing and bedding -- and indeed even infection from airborne particles seemed altogether untrue.
40) The amount and rate of future climate change depend primarily on current and future human-caused emissions of heat-trapping gases and airborne particles .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne particle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne particle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne particle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne particle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne particle.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne particle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne particle
Compound Sentences with airborne particle
Complex Sentences with airborne particle
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne particle