air vent in a sentence
1) Her massive hood had two similar air vents .
2) The cap 121 has a plurality of air vents 122.
3) Five round air vents lend the dashboard a sporty touch.
air vent example sentences4) Five round air vents are integrated into the dashboard.
5) The air vents were made of separately inserted hollow steel rivets.
6) This heats the interior of the vehicle via existing air vents .
7) I also would like rear air vents .
8) All doors and air vents must also be sealed off.
9) You know the air vents are filthy after they search black.
10) Check for all the air vents are proper and dust free.
11) Something large and black stepped in front of the air vents .
12) Object near air vents deflecting hot air back into the machine.
13) Air vents appear overground miles away from living quarters to deceive foes.
14) Automatic air vents contain a valve that is operated by a float.
15) A breeze fluttered into the cockpit from the air vents .
example sentences with air vent16) Dashboard is modified and square air vents are replaced by circular directional vents.
17) The air vent at the top of the original was also removed.
18) The gauze over the air vents high in the wall was broken.
19) Lock doors, close windows, air vents , and fireplace dampers.
20) Another possibility is to equip boxcars with skylights and adjustable air vents .
21) As the tunnel was being constructed, an air vent was excavated using explosives.
22) Mitsu Fan Lack of rear air vents is not a huge problem .
23) DD I am amazed how few think of covering the return air vents .
24) Mitsubishi - a 7 seat SUV with not even second row air vents ?
25) Spinelli comes through the air vent and takes a bullet for Maxie.
26) Grand Touring model has square air vents on the dashboard and body-coloured wheels.
27) They may block air vents or plug in space heaters to combat excessive air-conditioning.
28) The circular air vents echo the shape of the free standing 8,000rpm tachometer.
How to use air vent in a sentence29) Bernice squinted through the air vents , trying to get a better look.
30) These buildings were originally used as air vents for the tunnel located below the lake.
31) These typically contain reading lights, air vents , and a flight attendant call light.
32) A cat used to enter from the air vent and take the food away.
33) These extrusions incorporate air vents , but present lots of surface area to accumulate dirt.
34) Seal all windows, doors, and air vents with plastic sheeting and duct tape.
35) Snake enters the facility via an air vent and eventually locates Anderson in a cell.
36) Keep the air vents open for several minutes or until the larger pieces are well ignited.
37) He rummages through Clay's house and manages to find them in an air vent .
38) BUT the CX5 misses rear air vents and is slightly smaller than the OB.
39) The analogue clock in the front dome was flanked either side by small square controllable air vents .
40) After the second overheat I angled my air vents toward the camera thinking it would help.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air vent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air vent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air vent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air vent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air vent.
20 examples of simple sentences of air vent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air vent
Compound Sentences with air vent
Complex Sentences with air vent
Compound-Complex Sentences with air vent