air dried in a sentence
1) I love the smell of air dried laundry.
2) At this level, it is considered air dried .
3) The slides were then air dried and mounted in glycerine jelly.
air dried example sentences4) Sections were then dehydrated in ethanol and air dried .
5) Flowers, when air dried , will retain their colour.
6) The seeds are then air dried .
7) Then the wood is air dried .
8) Cells were air dried and then fixed with absolute alcohol for 5 minutes.
9) The seasoning of lumber is typically done in a kiln or air dried .
10) Standard absorbents that are saturated with gasoline may be air dried and reused.
11) Immersion in running water quickly removes sap and then the wood is air dried .
12) The rinds are then removed from the fat, flavoured and air dried .
13) The thickness was small because they air dried quicker and hopefully lowered the scrap rate.
14) Pellets are washed once with ethanol and air dried , then dissolved in water.
15) Serrano Ham - A Spanish ham air dried often with paprika and oil.
example sentences with air dried16) After the washing was completed the filters were air dried briefly and analyzed by autoradiography.
17) Biltong is a cured, salted, air dried beef popular in South Africa.
18) Seed is then air dried in a proper ventilated room for 2 -3 days.
19) Green means raw in this context - the sausages are air dried and are consumed boiled.
20) Desensitizing medication is applied to the tooth with a small brush, and air dried .
21) The leaves were air dried inside the kitchen and had a hint of wood fired kitchen smoke.
22) Red earth soil collected from the field was air dried and passed through a 4 mm sieve.
23) In addition, wood that is being air dried takes up space, which could also cost money.
24) Impression smears of the filters on glass slides were air dried , acetone fixed and Gram stained.
25) I allowed the plaster to wet cure for three hours and then air dried it for four hours.
26) Storage: When completed, the sausages should be air dried in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
27) There were also found rests of buildings from air dried bricks and fire places with big quantities of archaeological material.
28) Assume all wood you buy is "green" wood (not air dried ) and treat it as such.
How to use air dried in a sentence29) This is lightly cooked as a flat circular disk and air dried to preserve its consumption for a later time.
30) Sections were washed several times, mounted onto subbed slides, air dried , dehydrated, cleared, and coverslipped.
31) The nice thing is you can throw them in with your laundry every week (and then air dried ).
32) Carmarthen Ham is dry salt-cured and then air dried and sold whole boneless, or sliced thinly and vacuum packed.
33) Then, the leather is air dried ("crusted") for several weeks, which allows it to stabilize.
34) The formed or compressed block is then air dried and can be laid dry or with a mortar or clay slip.
35) The slides were dehydrated through graded ethanol baths with 0.3 M NH 4 -Acetate, air dried and processed for autoradiography.
36) Then he introduced his Sliabh Luachra, an air dried beef for which they have been named Nationality Speciality Champions.
37) For much of the United States, the minimum moisture content of thoroughly air dried lumber is 12% to 15%.
38) The sections were acetone fixed for 10 min at room temperature, air dried , and then kept at −80°C until processed.
39) Like ink, certain liquid laminates can be air dried (with the solvent or the water base evaporating), while others can be cured using ultraviolet light sources.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air dried
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air dried with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air dried
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air dried in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air dried.
20 examples of simple sentences of air dried. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air dried
Compound Sentences with air dried
Complex Sentences with air dried
Compound-Complex Sentences with air dried