air breather in a sentence
1) The scoop sealed to the large air breather .
2) Sea snakes are air breathers probably descended from a family of Australian land snakes.
3) Air breathing fish can be divided into obligate air breathers and facultative air breathers.
air breather example sentences4) Air breathing fish can be divided into obligate air breathers and facultative air breathers .
5) This freshwater species can not survive in saline waters and is an obligate air breather .
6) The air breather had a tendency to ice up in winter resulting in the engine being unable to breathe!
7) Obligate air breathers , such as the African lungfish, "must" breathe air periodically or they suffocate.
8) Together with the air breather behind the front wheel arches , it defines the aerodynamic elegance with which this vehicle moves.
9) Called the air breather , it helps to divert part of the airflow into the wheel arch to reduce air resistance.
10) We learned , to our surprise, that the " air breathers " on the front fenders actually serve some aerodynamic purpose.
11) Because Pomacea spp. snails are air breathers , what you mustn't use are snail traps because the snails will drown.
12) BMW's air breather system can be found behind the front wheels, adding an accent along the lower portion of the doors.
13) Huge whale sharks along with hammerheads and sawfish glide by gigantic glass viewing areas with only a few inches separating air breathers from ocean dwellers.
14) Another trait that could help these fish successfully colonize southeastern waterways is that swamp eels are air breathers , enabling them to survive long dry spells.
15) Most air breathing fish are facultative air breathers that avoid the energetic cost of rising to the surface and the fitness cost of exposure to surface predators.
example sentences with air breather16) Facultative air breathers , such as the catfish "Hypostomus plecostomus", only breathe air if they need to and will otherwise rely on their gills for oxygen.
17) Loricariids are facultative air breathers ; they will only breathe air if under stress and will only use their gills in situations when oxygen levels are high.
18) It is also the only facultative air breather lungfish species, only breathing air when oxygen in the water is not sufficient to meet their needs.
19) The fungii breaking down the material are air breathers , and the ONLY way to screw up compost is to let it go anaerobic (airless).
20) "Let the air breathers go first." She pointed up and Davi wiggled through and shot upwards like a rocket.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air breather
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air breather with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air breather
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air breather in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air breather.
20 examples of simple sentences of air breather. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air breather
Compound Sentences with air breather
Complex Sentences with air breather
Compound-Complex Sentences with air breather