air taxi in a sentence
1) Many communities have small air taxi services.
2) The airport handles small aircraft, including air taxi firms.
3) The queues for air taxis would be impossible.
air taxi example sentences4) The park is only accessible by boat or air taxi .
5) Backcountry access is available by air taxi services.
6) It's more like an air taxi than an airliner.
7) Air taxis make regular trips between Port Alsworth and outside communities.
8) Chartered air taxi service must be obtained from DOD-approved air taxi operators.
9) Chartered air taxi service must be obtained from DOD-approved air taxi operators.
10) Jet Airways was incorporated as an air taxi operator on 1 April 1992.
11) The pilot was on a non scheduled air taxi flight in VFR conditions.
12) July 7 - Ten people are killed when an Alaskan air taxi crashes.
13) Taxi, hover taxi, and air taxi operations are considered to be ground movements.
14) Just think of it as an air taxi , only the driver is safe.
15) The mountains can be accessed most easily by air taxis that land on the glaciers.
example sentences with air taxi16) The PA-32s proved popular with private owners, air taxi , and freight companies.
17) The country has eleven international airports, and eight local ones with domestic charters and air taxis .
18) A scheduled airline and air taxi service from Barrow provides passenger and cargo service to Atqasuk.
19) Air taxis provide access to sea kayak tours that operate in the vicinity of Icy Bay.
20) Soon after, this aircraft also operated air taxi flights to destinations all over the UK.
21) Owosso Community Airport provides a 4300 ft long lighted runway for private planes and air taxi services.
22) Air taxi is the preferred method for helicopter ground movements on airports provided ground operations and conditions permit.
23) Caution must be exercised concerning active runways and pilots must be certain that air taxi instructions are understood.
24) Transportation to the village is provided by scheduled airlines and air taxi service from Barrow and Fairbanks.
25) Access is solely by air taxi or by boat along the Cook Inlet coast and Lake Clark.
26) There are two daily flights carrying bank pouches, as well as air taxi services and executive jets.
27) We flew with Kantishna air taxi from the airstrip at the end of the park road.
28) An especially interesting structure is the Talkeetna air taxi office, which is a 6-sided building.
How to use air taxi in a sentence29) This is just an air taxi Service and should not be misunderstood for air Ambulance Service.
30) Two Part 135 ( air taxi & Commuter) accidents have occurred since 1962 which resulted in fatalities.
31) For more information, go to the Kantishna air taxi website . Tell Greg I sent you!
32) Minot International Airport is served by four airlines as well as charters and air taxi service around North Dakota.
33) Andrachnikov formerly served as chairman of Avia Management Group , the parent company of Moscow-based air taxi operator Dexter.
34) As with the Miles Magisters, this single-engine aircraft seems to have been used only as an air taxi .
35) SriLankan air taxi offers scheduled , charter and scenic flights in Twin Otter floatplanes; single fares from £25.
36) Samoa air 's fleet includes two nine-passenger planes for commercial routes and a three-passenger plane for an air taxi service.
37) With the introduction of air taxi VLJs, city pair links to smaller communities lacking regional connections could become more common.
38) TAM - Marília, an air taxi company founded in 1961, provided the start-up infrastructure for TAM - Regionais.
39) Travelling by air taxi is a great way to avoid the unpredictable traffic and Sri Lanka's sometimes problematic road conditions.
40) The de Havilland DHC3 Otter air taxi , operated by Rediske Air, was engulfed in flames when firefighters reached it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air taxi
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air taxi with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air taxi
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air taxi in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air taxi.
20 examples of simple sentences of air taxi. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air taxi
Compound Sentences with air taxi
Complex Sentences with air taxi
Compound-Complex Sentences with air taxi