air ambulance in a sentence
1) The injured were flown to hospital by air ambulance .
2) Later the runway was used to serve air ambulances .
3) Charter, air ambulance and cargo airline services are also available.
air ambulance example sentences4) All casualties were taken to hospital by land or air ambulance .
5) One of the injured was transported to hospital by air ambulance .
6) He was expected to be taken to hospital by air ambulance .
7) As the concept was proven, dedicated civilian air ambulances began to appear.
8) An air ambulance was first proposed in the Chattanooga area in 1975.
9) The air ambulance was set up a year ago as an experiment.
10) Promedica air houses its air ambulances at Toledo Express.
11) An air ambulance landed in the playground and the children were sent home.
12) What difference do you think the air ambulance made to your case?
13) The East Anglian ambulance Service and the air ambulance both attended .
14) There are several air ambulance and rescue helicopter services operating throughout the South Island.
15) Within minutes the air ambulance had arrived and the man was taken to hospital .
example sentences with air ambulance16) AHS EMS dispatch receives about 400,000 ground and air ambulance calls each year.
17) On August 6, 2005, she returned to Britain via air ambulance .
18) Air ambulance for Bosnia... but are we bringing the right ones out?
19) Knowledge and expertise of use of air ambulances evolved parallel to the aircraft themselves.
20) They also charter flights from Peace River Airport as well as air ambulance .
21) Now he has two air ambulances - a twin-engined plane and a helicopter.
22) Where necessary, the use of a specially equipped air ambulance will be provided.
23) In 1914 Marvingt was drawn by Émile Friant with her proposed air ambulance .
24) When very specialized care is required, patients are often transferred to Edmonton via air ambulance .
25) A final area of distinction is the operation of large, generally fixed-wing air ambulances .
26) The air ambulance , with two paramedics on board, can also carry two patients.
27) A single vehicle responded , an ambulance and a London air ambulance remain at the scene.
28) An example of this was that the fog prevented the air ambulance from attending the scene.
How to use air ambulance in a sentence29) The airport is used by civil aviation, air ambulances , and regional airlines using turboprop planes.
30) It supports a variety of missions, including helicopter air ambulance , for customers throughout the world.
31) An air ambulance was sent to transport Thomas to hospital but he was pronounced dead on arrival.
32) On 1 July, International SOS evacuated him by air ambulance to France for further treatment.
33) This News & Observer article reports on today's unveiling of WakeMed's new air ambulance .
34) A LifeMed air ambulance then flew the man to Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage.
35) He is expected to arrive in Glasgow by air ambulance before being driven to Hartlepool General Hospital.
36) Charter and MEDIVAC ( air ambulance ) services are provided by Aqsaqniq Airways of Taloyoak.
37) The aircraft safely landed in Learmonth, with 14 people requiring transportation by air ambulance to Perth.
38) He was flown back to Britain by air ambulance and his condition last night was described as critical.
39) Details of all missions undertaken by the air ambulance can be found on the Trust's website.
40) The efforts were continued when civilian paramedics arrived on the scene while awaiting the arrival of an air ambulance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of air ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air ambulance
Compound Sentences with air ambulance
Complex Sentences with air ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with air ambulance