aid to in a sentence
1) We sell hearing aids to help others.
2) A further aid to preventing software piracy.
3) Not everyone receives enough financial aid to attend college .
aid to example sentences4) Another aid to circulation problems is contrast bathing.
5) Neither global aid to consumer sales now exists.
6) Would the patient recommend hearing aids to friends?
7) This is an excellent aid to teaching.
8) The poor are actually giving aid to the rich.
9) The government channeled large amounts of economic aid to organized farmers.
10) State aid to denominational schools ended in 1874.
11) Runway lighting and radio aids to landing were installed.
12) U.S. policymakers initially used foreign aid to support these objectives.
13) Aid to parents is provided mostly through the basic social services.
14) Its long grey bill is an aid to identification.
15) He also uses various makeshift teaching aids to demonstrate scientific concepts.
example sentences with aid to16) The technical aids to navigation took two forms.
17) Improvements in federal aid to war veterans.
18) The army takes aid to the needy.
19) Very high frequency direction finding is an aid to navigation.
20) The group had been delivering medical aid to Homs.
21) Britain and others therefore withheld aid to Rwanda.
22) Offer first aid to anyone who was injured.
23) This light is not an aid to navigation.
24) We used aids to control and balance our horse.
25) AIM aid to the city was not cut 100 percent.
26) Ad hoc aid to large enterprises also is allowed now.
27) Looking for financial aid to help foot the tuition bill?
28) Surely a massive aid to recruitment and retention.
How to use aid to in a sentence29) to grant legal aid to those defendants if possible and necessary.
30) India planned to send more aid to Burma.
31) Professor McLean was generous in extending financial aid to students.
32) It was seen as an aid to consumer protection.
33) Assyria delayed in sending aid to Babylon.
34) He also requested and received food aid to avoid famine.
35) Norway retaliated by cutting aid to Ethiopia.
36) Japan has also provided aid to the fishing industry.
37) Japan will provide $500 million annual economic aid to Pakistan.
38) American financial aid to Taiwan began in 1949.
39) How important is the aid to Egypt ?
40) Russian president warns on aid to Syrian rebels .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid to.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid to
Compound Sentences with aid to
Complex Sentences with aid to
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid to