aid effectiveness in a sentence
1) A donor dilemma: aid effectiveness in fragile states.
2) The DAC also works on emerging issues in aid effectiveness .
3) The positive relationship between privatization and aid effectiveness is also associated with institutional reforms.
aid effectiveness example sentences4) It was determined that local ownership5 is a key priority in aid effectiveness .
5) Country Strategy Papers could improve aid effectiveness - but their quality is uneven.
6) Another is to investigate the feasibility of using the specific production theory context when examining aid effectiveness .
7) The hypothesis of Guillaumont and Chauvet (2001) is that economic vulnerability influences aid effectiveness .
8) Aid effectiveness is the degree to which development aid works, and is a subject of significant disagreement.
9) This was subsequently conceptualized by the OECD in its 2004 Paris Declaration on ' aid effectiveness '.
10) It merges content on MfDR and aid effectiveness to give users a more streamlined, easy-to-access web experience.
11) Aid effectiveness is the effectiveness of development aid in achieving economic or human development (or development targets).
12) It is now time to broaden our focus and attention from aid effectiveness to the challenges of effective development.
13) We will build on the initiatives led by developing countries and learn from existing international efforts to monitor aid effectiveness .
14) The OECD's work on aid effectiveness is undertaken by its Development Assistance Committee, known as the DAC.
15) They are organised in the Development Partners Group (DPG) which aims to improve donor harmonisation and aid effectiveness .
example sentences with aid effectiveness16) World leaders have acknowledged that objective attainment depends on increased resource transfers as well as improved aid effectiveness through donor co-ordination.
17) MOPAN was established in 2002 in response to international fora on aid effectiveness and calls for greater donor harmonisation and coordination.
18) The UNU-WIDER working paper ' aid effectiveness : Opening the Black Box' does an excellent job addressing some of these issues.
19) Emphasis seems to be on economic development and trade, health especially maternal, newborn and child health, humanitarian relief, and measuring aid effectiveness .
20) The "Paris Principles" on aid effectiveness are to be reviewed at the Third High Level forum on aid effectiveness in Accra in September 2008.
21) Partly because of these considerations donors and partners made agreements on aid effectiveness in Paris in 2005 and subsequently in Accra in 2008.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid effectiveness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid effectiveness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid effectiveness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid effectiveness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid effectiveness.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid effectiveness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid effectiveness
Compound Sentences with aid effectiveness
Complex Sentences with aid effectiveness
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid effectiveness