agricultural runoff in a sentence
1) Agricultural runoff is another source of pollution.
2) Agricultural runoff and wind blown debris are prime examples.
3) Agricultural runoff was and is another potential source of pollution.
agricultural runoff example sentences4) What pollution there was came largely from agricultural runoff .
5) Sedimentation is caused by development on land and agricultural runoff .
6) At this point, it has already picked up much agricultural runoff .
7) A well-known effect of agricultural runoff is the phenomenon of eutrophication.
8) The major environmental threats to the Gulf are agricultural runoff and oil drilling.
9) Read the article, " agricultural runoff ", did you miss it?
10) Additionally, untreated sewage and agricultural runoff continue to be a worldwide problem.
11) Support for healthy farms became agricultural runoff , while massive commodity subsidies remain in place.
12) At this point, Little Latah Creek has already grown large from agricultural runoff .
13) As mentioned above increased agricultural runoff and warmer water temperature allows for eutrophication of ocean waters.
14) Agricultural runoff containing pesticide residues has also been concentrated in the lower river in greater amounts.
15) The roots then improve water quality by consuming nutrient pollutants, such as from agricultural runoff .
example sentences with agricultural runoff16) Situation: agricultural runoff is one of the biggest contributors to non-point source water pollution.
17) Increased nutrients, ascribed to agricultural runoff , have been cited as contributing to jellyfish proliferation.
18) The pollution often comes from nonpoint sources such as agricultural runoff , wind-blown debris and dust.
19) According to data, agricultural runoff accounts for 70 percent of the phosphorus pollution in watersheds.
20) Nonpoint source pollution from agricultural runoff including nitrates from fertilizers and untreated sewage is contaminating underground waters.
21) The main impacts of irrigated agriculture in Bolivia are soil erosion and pollution due to agricultural runoff .
22) Selenium poisoning of water systems may result whenever new agricultural runoff courses through normally dry, undeveloped lands.
23) In addition, agricultural runoff including chemicals from fertilizers and pesticides are taking an increasing toll on Colombian ecosystems.
24) Agricultural runoff , together with mining and industrial waste water, is also having an impact on water quality.
25) In California, such regulations have already been put in place to protect Californian coastal waters from agricultural runoff .
26) These include the contraction of tetanus from spores found in soil and water-related diseases caused by agricultural runoff contaminants.
27) Its purpose: to turn brackish groundwater and agricultural runoff into fresh water, using a technology called reverse osmosis.
28) When the fertilizer chemicals from agricultural runoff reach the ocean, an algal bloom results, then rapidly dies off.
How to use agricultural runoff in a sentence29) The plans were the Corps' first effort to address the long-term problem of lake pollution caused by agricultural runoff .
30) A classic example is the dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico due to agricultural runoff into the Mississippi River.
31) A population of steelhead trout has recently been identified in the creek, which is slightly affected by minor agricultural runoff .
32) It is produced by the blue green algal blooms in Lake Erie and is mainly fed by phosphorus from agricultural runoff .
33) This has led to increases in plant available nitrogen in ecosystems around the world due to agricultural runoff and wind driven fertilization.
34) Domestic sewage, industrial effluents, agricultural runoff , and mismanaged solid waste are polluting surface and groundwater, especially in Java.
35) Nutrients, coming from sources such as agricultural runoff , sewage and wastewater discharges, create "dead zones" where fish and other marine life cannot thrive.
36) One of the main problems in the UK with regard to buffer zone efficiency is their hydrological by-passing, or short circuiting, by agricultural runoff .
37) Diffuse sources, such as agricultural runoff , contribute an estimated 352 tonnes of phosphorus and 2,229 tonnes of nitrogen to the lower Hawkesbury-Nepean each year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural runoff
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural runoff with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural runoff
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural runoff in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural runoff.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural runoff. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural runoff
Compound Sentences with agricultural runoff
Complex Sentences with agricultural runoff
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural runoff