agricultural waste in a sentence
1) Meanwhile, agricultural wastes take up the remaining 40%.
2) Biochar made from agricultural waste can substitute for wood charcoal.
3) Click on " agricultural waste Management Practices " for more information.
agricultural waste example sentences4) Uttam Patil invented matchsticks made of natural fibers sourced from agricultural waste .
5) Agricultural waste comes from the farms that line the river and its tributaries.
6) This seems to be the earliest developments in generating biogas from agricultural waste .
7) Moreover, fertilizers, pesticides, and agricultural waste threaten habitats and protected areas downstream.
8) Hogs are fed agricultural waste .
9) Another 73 million tonnes of dung and 41 million tonnes of agricultural wastes are burnt each year.
10) Each year Britain's domestic, industrial and agricultural wastes amount to some 250 million tonnes.
11) India is the world's largest consumer of fuelwood, agricultural waste and biomass for energy purposes.
12) Another example is the use of both urban and agricultural wastes to produce methane gas under controlled fermentation.
13) Alternatively biogas digesters can work (partly) on kitchen waste, agricultural waste or even human waste.
14) The organic acids can be derived from any organic material source such as sewage waste waters or agricultural wastes .
15) Agricultural waste is common in Mauritius (sugar cane residue) and Southeast Asia (rice husks).
example sentences with agricultural waste16) Plastics can be synthesized from other organic molecules and we can produce those by fermentation from agricultural waste .
17) The burning and natural decomposition of biomass and in particular agricultural waste adds large amounts of to the atmosphere.
18) Methods of manufacturing fertilizers from garbage, sewage, and agricultural waste by using thermal depolymerization have been discovered.
19) Manage agricultural wastes to protect the surrounding ecosystem by encouraging shifts from input-intensive to 'knowledge-intensive' agricultural practices.
20) Thus agricultural waste is generated at all stages of food system including farming, storage, processing, and wholesaling.
21) The first materials considered for cellulosic biofuel included plant matter from agricultural waste , yard waste, sawdust and paper.
22) Ethanol is made from fermenting biomass , such as grasses, wood chips, poplar trees and select agricultural waste .
23) They produced it by smoldering agricultural waste (i.e., covering burning biomass with soil) in pits or trenches.
24) What was previously considered an agricultural waste is now converted to a raw material for good quality silk grade fiber yarn.
25) In this system biomass, bagasse, forestry and agro residue & agricultural wastes are used as fuel to produce electricity.
26) Second generation processes can also be used with plants such as grasses, wood or agricultural waste material such as straw.
27) He does not support developing nuclear power in the United States. and wants to convert agricultural waste into energy products.
28) While there, he devised an ingenious method of extracting nutrients from agricultural wastes to prevent malnutrition among his fellow POWs.
How to use agricultural waste in a sentence29) Approximately 38% of households 'in high agro-ecological zones' utilize agricultural waste due to frequent shortages of conventional fuel-wood.
30) Some 800 million Indians use traditional fuels - fuelwood, agricultural waste and biomass cakes - for cooking and general heating needs.
31) It has been estimated that 75 percent of all surface water in India has been heavily contaminated by human or agricultural waste .
32) Dr B. S. Pathak, of the Punjab agricultural University, has studied the potential of agricultural wastes in a village in the district of Ludhiana.
33) It is a fallacy, although a common one, that firewood, coal, dung and agricultural wastes are used mainly in the villages.
34) For India, despite the massive development of oil and coal, non-commercial sources of energy, such as firewood, agricultural wastes and cow dung, are crucial.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural waste
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural waste with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural waste
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural waste in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural waste.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural waste. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural waste
Compound Sentences with agricultural waste
Complex Sentences with agricultural waste
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural waste