agricultural yield in a sentence
1) Current agricultural yields are insufficient to feed the growing populations.
2) This would be nearly double the agricultural yield .
3) They see no sign of climate change impacts on agricultural yields .
agricultural yield example sentences4) Only then the agricultural yields could increase without negatively affecting the environment.
5) It was designed to increase agricultural yields and was financed by French capital.
6) The agricultural yield has almost doubled, says Lala Ram, another resident.
7) Other smaller valleys floored by limestone throughout the region also have relatively high agricultural yields .
8) Big Turtle commented on the agricultural yield , which produced an annual surplus for market.
9) But you leave out the incredible increases in agricultural yields developed in the 70's.
10) Whatever the cause, the change in the climate reduced agricultural yields and cut state revenue.
11) Agricultural yield per acre has some improvement due to chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and improved seeds.
12) The ability to produce much larger quantities of nitrogen-based fertilizers in turn supported much greater agricultural yields .
13) Invasive plant pathogens and insect vectors for plant diseases can also suppress agricultural yields and nursery stock.
14) Scholars offer "conservative estimates" which suggest that agricultural yields rose at least 20% during the Song.
15) With the improvements in agriculture and the spike of agricultural yield , agriculture-based industries are built in large numbers.
example sentences with agricultural yield16) The extensive cropping systems of Eastern Europe or India still have a high potential to increase the agricultural yields .
17) Even here, however, agricultural yields are sometimes adversely affected by unpredictable levels of precipitation and occasional catastrophic droughts.
18) I work with the people involved in tracking and long-term prediction of agricultural yields , both domestically and internationally.
19) Then the claim will be stated with authority that agricultural yield is being restricted by Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.
20) Agricultural yields were low, however, and also the demand for wood was reduced by the closure of smelteries.
21) Moreover, poor or nonexistent irrigation systems threaten agricultural yields because of uncertainty in the supply of water for crop production.
22) The land must be large enough to support substantial agricultural yield , and be surrounded by land with a similar nature.
23) Representing increasing shares of smallholders and working on marginal lands declining agricultural yields will be felt disproportionally by women as producers.
24) Global economic losses due to reduced agricultural yields caused by air pollution are estimated at US $14-26 billion annually.
25) The appropriate levels of precipitation that last from June to September, predicate a bountiful agricultural yield later on in the year.
26) Though taxation rates differed dramatically by region, farmers on average paid roughly 33-50% of their agricultural yields in taxes to their lords.
27) Towards the end of the decade, with elections looming, land distribution decreased in favour of greater emphasis on raising agricultural yields .
28) The Union of Concerned Scientists report, Failure to Yield, 5 demonstrates that GMOs not only fail to increase agricultural yields , but on average lower them.
How to use agricultural yield in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural yield
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural yield with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural yield
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural yield in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural yield.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural yield. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural yield
Compound Sentences with agricultural yield
Complex Sentences with agricultural yield
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural yield