agricultural pests in a sentence
1) There was neither time nor money to deal with agricultural pests .
2) Another example is in the case of agricultural pests .
3) Many of the predatory species are important controls of agricultural pests .
agricultural pests example sentences4) Agricultural pests are well-known for swiftly evolving tolerance to previously devastating pesticides.
5) Several species of cockatoo can be serious agricultural pests .
6) In addition to being agricultural pests , pouched mice may spread disease.
7) Three species of Chiromyzinae are herbivorous agricultural pests .
8) These pesticides have been used widely for 40 years against scores of agricultural pests .
9) They have also been extensively hunted by humans and sometimes persecuted as agricultural pests .
10) Fortunately, the vast majority of other agricultural pests remain susceptible to Bt.
11) Pest plants tend to come in two types: environmental pests and agricultural pests .
12) All species are exclusively plant-eaters, some of major economic importance as agricultural pests .
13) Pesticides alone are not the best way to achieve long term control of agricultural pests .
14) Conures often eat grain, and so are treated as agricultural pests in some places.
15) Beneficial insects can be used to control agricultural pests , reducing the need for pesticides.
example sentences with agricultural pests16) In other areas, their numbers have increased dramatically and they have become agricultural pests .
17) Some rodent species, are serious agricultural pests , eating large quantities of food stored by humans.
18) Many studies have shown the efficacy of using weaver ants as natural biocontrol agents against agricultural pests .
19) When thinking about interactions between agricultural pests and crops, soil can be important for several reasons.
20) Environmental pests mainly have an impact on biodiversity, while agricultural pests affect the productivity of farming operations.
21) A number of species of molluscs can bite or sting humans, and some have become agricultural pests .
22) As silverleaf whiteflies continue to destroy crops, scientists are trying to find ways to combat these agricultural pests .
23) This approach is particularly useful to migratory species, which can include pollinators and natural enemies of agricultural pests .
24) Magpies were introduced into New Zealand to control agricultural pests , and were therefore a protected species until 1951.
25) Introduced flies have already become agricultural pests in New Zealand and in the United Kingdom, Whiteman said.
26) In the middle of the 19th century rabbit numbers began to increase dramatically until they became major agricultural pests .
27) Caterpillars as a rule are voracious feeders and many of them are among the most serious of agricultural pests .
28) The same snails that some people raise or gather as food also are agricultural pests that cause considerable crop damage.
How to use agricultural pests in a sentence29) This has generated strong interest in practical applications that use these fungi in the biological control of these agricultural pests .
30) These chemicals are used to control agricultural pests but also run into freshwater streams and ponds where amphibians live and breed.
31) Because some species of slugs are considered agricultural pests , research investments have been made to comprehend and investigate potential predators.
32) Mites can cause allergies in humans, transmit several diseases to humans and their livestock, and are serious agricultural pests .
33) Termites can be major agricultural pests , particularly in East Africa and North Asia, where crop losses can be severe.
34) Red-tailed black cockatoos have been implicated as agricultural pests of peanut and other crops at Lakeland Downs in Far North Queensland.
35) On the other hand some anatids are damaging agricultural pests , and have acted as vectors for zoonoses such as avian influenza.
36) The black-chested buzzard-eagle is helpful to farmers by keeping down the numbers of the rabbits, which can be serious agricultural pests .
37) In the larval stage, these moths are commonly called hornworms (named for a horn-like structure on their rear) and are agricultural pests .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural pests
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural pests with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural pests
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural pests in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural pests.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural pests. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural pests
Compound Sentences with agricultural pests
Complex Sentences with agricultural pests
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural pests