agricultural labour in a sentence
1) Real wage differences between industrial and agricultural labour were also large.
2) Are farmers worried any new agricultural labour legislation will lead to increased costs?
3) This arrangement provided most of the agricultural labour throughout the Middle Ages.
agricultural labour example sentences4) The Mazhabi Sikhs perform much of the agricultural labour in these areas.
5) It is where Noah returned to his agricultural labours after the Flood.
6) Williams's ideas on the relations of agricultural labour and literature are particularly useful.
7) He also modified important rites in order to ease the burden of agricultural labour .
8) But these unforgiving agricultural labours are contrasted with a wish to produce something sweeter.
9) The loss of agricultural labour also hurt others like millers whose livelihood relied on agricultural produce.
10) Of 1,450,000 prisoners, 750,000 were employed in agricultural labour and 330,000 in industry.
11) Duck himself as a thresher in Wiltshire engaged in an ordinary form of agricultural labour .
12) Some able-bodied young men were recruited for military service while others were sent to do agricultural labour .
13) Shedding of agricultural labour to other employment sectors is no longer acceptable, or even possible.
14) The purpose of this policy was to turn Cambodians into "Old People" through agricultural labour .
15) Substantial though such rural populations were, both France and Germany had to call on immigrant agricultural labour .
example sentences with agricultural labour16) About 70 percent of the total work force is dependent upon agriculture either as farmers or as agricultural labour .
17) The move comes in the wake of the severe shortage of agricultural labour faced by farmers in the district.
18) The increasing importance of waged labour thus constituted a wrenching force due to social differentiation between industrial and agricultural labour .
19) He had just been campaigning for a national agricultural labour rally to be held in Andhra Pradesh in January.
20) But with so much of the agricultural labour force fighting, pressure on food supplies worldwide increased throughout the war.
21) According to the 2001 Census of India, around 60% of the Zou population were engaged in agricultural labour .
22) Women make up 80 per cent of the agricultural labour force and produce 60 per cent of the nation's food.
23) His greatest victory came in 1975 when his friend Jerry Brown, then governor, forced through an agricultural labour law.
24) The Normans retained and reinforced the manorial system with its division between demesne and peasant lands paid for in agricultural labour .
25) The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme has assured agricultural labour of a floor and has increased their bargaining power.
26) Leapor's descriptions of agricultural labour are, in fact, characterized by an awareness of the discomforts of work outdoors.
27) Population growth was driven by immigrants attracted by the opportunity of establishing themselves as traders, free from duties of agricultural labour .
28) The agricultural labour force continued its long term decline to just under 27,000, nearly two per cent fewer than in 1991.
How to use agricultural labour in a sentence29) Numbering almost half a billion smallholder farmers and landless workers, rural women are a major part of the agricultural labour force.
30) The introduction of the wages boards completed the decasualization of agricultural labour begun by the licensing of itinerant agricultural gangs in 1867.
31) The shortfall in the agricultural labour force was bolstered by prisoners of war from France and forced labour from the Eastern Territories.
32) Shifting cultivation was disappearing in this part of Finland because of a loss of agricultural labour to the industries of the towns.
33) Agricultural leaders don't want the province simply to reinstate the agricultural labour Relations Act passed by the NDP government in 1994.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural labour
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural labour with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural labour
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural labour in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural labour.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural labour. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural labour
Compound Sentences with agricultural labour
Complex Sentences with agricultural labour
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural labour