aghast in a sentence
1) His girlfriend is completely and utterly aghast !
2) One is aghast after reading such news .
3) They are often aghast at the results.
aghast example sentences4) Climate skeptics are aghast at the news.
5) Thomas was aghast at the thought of roast goose being served.
6) The interviewer was aghast : it seemed such a narrow life.
7) A hundred and fifty buffalo storm past you, aghast .
8) The audience is momentarily aghast , but starts cheering again right away.
9) She pulled away from him, aghast .
10) But I was never aghast at it.
11) She heard herself ask the question, aghast at her stupidity.
12) The other man was staring at his boss, aghast .
13) I was aghast at a possible defect in my foundation.
14) He is aghast when she tells him the truth.
15) A veteran Israeli politician was aghast at Netanyahu's performance.
example sentences with aghast16) My Chief of Industrial Relations was aghast .
17) We all, preacher included, looked at her aghast .
18) Someone just as aghast bought him a cup of coffee.
19) The PC looked on aghast , thinking "Hang on!
20) It was then Chamberlain's turn to be aghast .
21) Tracy was unbelievable, I am still almost aghast with the memories.
22) Some women were aghast that their photos had appeared in the press.
23) I'm a project? she thought, aghast .
24) SOG commanders were aghast at the decision.
25) His family was aghast and disowned him.
26) McGirth stood aghast at the horrible spectacle.
27) When Nazim reached home his family was aghast at his state.
28) Jess said, aghast at her own boldness.
How to use aghast in a sentence29) Tom was aghast when he saw the bagpipes.
30) She winced, aghast at his easy cruelty.
31) They stood around her in the stuffy room, aghast .
32) Courtiers, aghast , debated this ominous act.
33) Fiennes is aghast and asks Brown to explain the murder.
34) The congresswoman, rightfully so, was aghast .
35) Gabe was aghast at the enormity of his managerial lapse.
36) I was aghast when she received the NAACP Image Award recently.
37) Her eyes stared back at her from the mirror, aghast .
38) LAURIE looks aghast for a second and a half.
39) Lot of people were aghast at him dragging her out.
40) Caroline stared at the receiver, aghast , her brain whirling.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aghast
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aghast with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aghast
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aghast in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aghast.
20 examples of simple sentences of aghast. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aghast
Compound Sentences with aghast
Complex Sentences with aghast
Compound-Complex Sentences with aghast