aggressive accounting in a sentence
1) Enron's aggressive accounting practices were not hidden from the board of directors, as later learned by a Senate subcommittee.
2) An aggressive accounting policy is a red flag because it will usually have to be unraveled by the company in future periods.
3) An excessive interest n maintaining or increasing the entity's stock price or earnings trend through the use of unusually aggressive accounting practices.
aggressive accounting example sentences4) Aggressive Accounting
5) ) Since Mr. Yerashotis' report, analyst Bryan Keane of Deutsche Bank downgraded CGI to a "sell," citing " aggressive accounting [that is] not driving free cash flow.
6) " One MD of a conglomerate group called me saying his principal shareholder was pushing for some aggressive accounting on the borderline of ethics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aggressive accounting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aggressive accounting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aggressive accounting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aggressive accounting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aggressive accounting.
20 examples of simple sentences of aggressive accounting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aggressive accounting
Compound Sentences with aggressive accounting
Complex Sentences with aggressive accounting
Compound-Complex Sentences with aggressive accounting