aggressive driver in a sentence
1) Save 33 percent by being a less aggressive driver .
2) Aggressive drivers put themselves and others at serious risk of injury.
3) Aggressive drivers are reckless and threatening to other motorists, officials said.
aggressive driver example sentences4) Aggressive drivers are less likely to have full control over their vehicles.
5) Crashes with high-speed aggressive drivers have more impact due to the higher speed.
6) Aggressive drivers are less likely to be able to brake or react to the unexpected.
7) Officials said aggressive drivers account for the majority of the traffic collisions that occur on state roadways.
8) It has everything to do with delusions of entitlement on the part of the aggressive drivers .
9) One of the most aggressive drivers in NASCAR's Winston Cup Series is Jimmy Spencer.
10) The best thing to do with an overly aggressive driver is to let them get around you.
11) Yield to aggressive drivers .
12) Yes , manual has many advantages IF you are an aggressive driver and IF you get pleasure just by driving.
13) The officer's unmarked Chevrolet Impala does not look like a police car and is used to hunt for aggressive drivers .
14) The state Highway Patrol and local authorities will soon be targeting aggressive drivers on the interstates and U.S. 70 in Johnston County, North Carolina.
15) However, the VRT only accept skilled and aggressive drivers , and they do not accept many cops, because they only bring chaos instead of bringing peace.
example sentences with aggressive driver16) The Traffic Safety Unit also coordinates the department's involvement with the Smooth Operator Program in the Washington, D.C. area, which targets aggressive drivers .
17) A powerful and aggressive driver who enjoyed a superlative summer for Team Final on the Nike circuit, Jefferson now appears to be a likely McDonalds All-American.
18) These cases are outliers, but they do occur, and in these instances, the aggressive driver can face serious civil and criminal consequences.
19) Occasionally, extremely aggressive drivers with "road rage" may hit another vehicle on purpose or may use physical violence against another driver.
20) Aggressive drivers are less likely to be able to stop before hitting the vehicle in front of them or before hitting another obstacle.
21) They learn how to handle a wide range of potential risks, from a child chasing a ball into the street to aggressive drivers who tailgate.
22) Washington - - Police across the region have their eyes on aggressive drivers ....
23) [DSA Footnote: While this is an article about general attitudes, it is accompanied by a photo of an aggressive driver and the link is plain for all to see.
24) " We have a lot of tricky intersections and a lot of aggressive drivers ," said Jeremiah Bartlett, the city's transportation systems engineer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aggressive driver
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aggressive driver with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aggressive driver
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aggressive driver in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aggressive driver.
20 examples of simple sentences of aggressive driver. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aggressive driver
Compound Sentences with aggressive driver
Complex Sentences with aggressive driver
Compound-Complex Sentences with aggressive driver