aggressive treatment in a sentence
1) Some patients select supportive care instead of aggressive treatment .
2) But aggressive treatment can lower the risks.
3) With aggressive treatment , they may dissolve.
aggressive treatment example sentences4) This problem was eradicated years ago because more aggressive treatments were given.
5) Only aggressive treatment will get rid of bed bugs.
6) Other cancers will be treated with less aggressive treatment .
7) Cassidy opted for aggressive treatment , but her health deteriorated rapidly.
8) The cost of aggressive treatment was $2,000.00 per day.
9) Should I be considering a more aggressive treatment for the problem?
10) Fewer than half of patients reporting symptoms of sinusitis need aggressive treatment .
11) Aggressive treatment of risk factors is essential to help limit their risk.
12) Endotoxemia is a serious complication of colic and warrants aggressive treatment .
13) Complete decontamination requires aggressive treatment like sandblasting, or acidic treatment.
14) Exchange transfusions performed to lower high bilirubin levels are an aggressive treatment .
15) IMHA can be fatal, even with aggressive treatment .
example sentences with aggressive treatment16) People who do not respond to less aggressive treatments may need intravenous steroids.
17) Infected pets remain contagious for about three weeks if aggressive treatment is used.
18) Fortunately, the contagion of ringworm decreases quickly after aggressive treatment is started.
19) The guidelines recommend aggressive treatment - often with several drugs with complementary mechanisms of action.
20) Just as some people don't beat cancer despite the most aggressive treatment .
21) Aggressive treatment of hyperlipidemia is warranted.
22) You're still young enough to save the really aggressive treatments for later in life.
23) If the patient desires aggressive treatment , I discuss aggressive nutrition support with the team.
24) With prolonged , aggressive treatment , doctors estimate the likelihood of recovery at 20%.
25) Aggressive treatments are called "shocking" the pool and require heavy doses of algaecides.
26) The decision to accept palliative care versus aggressive treatment is often a decision parents struggle with.
27) Aggressive treatment with a combination of powerful drugs drove the virus to undetectable levels .
28) While aggressive treatment is usually necessary, most children with rhabdomyosarcoma will achieve long-term survival.
How to use aggressive treatment in a sentence29) Ongoing hypoperfusion despite aggressive treatment to improve perfusion is a poor prognostic indicator. 2.
30) Old age should not be a sole criterion for withholding aggressive treatment of community-acquired pneumonia.
31) With earlier diagnosis and aggressive treatment , many individuals can lead a decent quality of life.
32) After aggressive treatment , the cancer went into remission and Carr's health appeared to improve.
33) With aggressive treatment 30-day survival for thoracic dissections may be as high as 90%.
34) Mortality can be as high as 25% without aggressive treatment and correction of concurrent diseases.
35) Early and aggressive treatment is advocated by some to lessen the overall long-term impact to individuals.
36) Of course during treatment, stop all aggressive treatment : permanent stains, smoothing should be avoided.
37) Aggressive treatment should be avoided because of the risk of iatrogenic complications, including cardiovascular arrest.
38) It 's like aggressive treatments for a cancer patient in the last stage of the cancer.
39) I've had chronic TMJ for three years and I'm under aggressive treatment for it.
40) Despite its benefits , the use of aggressive treatment in cases of traumatic brain injury is inconsistent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aggressive treatment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aggressive treatment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aggressive treatment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aggressive treatment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aggressive treatment.
20 examples of simple sentences of aggressive treatment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aggressive treatment
Compound Sentences with aggressive treatment
Complex Sentences with aggressive treatment
Compound-Complex Sentences with aggressive treatment