commercial affairs in a sentence
1) Mr Dean has also been prominent in commercial affairs .
2) In commercial affairs he was a bold speculator.
3) In 1970, the band engaged American businessman Stan Polley to manage their commercial affairs .
commercial affairs example sentences4) Singapore's commercial affairs Department has also conducted a similar operation against Genneva Pte.
5) Rapp's adopted son, Frederick, managed the Society's business and commercial affairs .
6) The Singapore commercial affairs department completed its investigation and wanted to charge Wan Ismail in Singapore.
7) He handled more high-profile cases, and became the director of the commercial affairs Department in 1984.
8) He became involved in other commercial affairs but in 1841 his nine-year old son was drowned in a well.
9) The defining characteristics are that they have a distinct legal form and they are established to operate in commercial affairs .
10) From 1865, however, the foreign office had for the first time a department concerned entirely with commercial affairs .
11) Where there are reasons to suspect fraud , it would refer the matter to the commercial affairs Department for investigation.
12) Hermann Voith managed the overall commercial affairs from the Heidenheim factory, and Hanns headed the technical department in Heidenheim.
13) The result of this is that the law relating to fraud and commercial affairs in general is strictly limited in its scope.
14) The Port of Rotterdam, External and commercial affairs Department, P.O. Box 6622, NL 3002 AP Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
15) The husband's preoccupation with his commercial affairs , which might imply a neglect of his wife's conjugal and material desires, is repeatedly hinted at.
example sentences with commercial affairs
example sentences with commercial affairs16) In Episode 7, he becomes involved a smuggling operation with Japan's Miyamura commercial affairs , trading the furs of animals he has poached for weapons.
17) Viceroy Borja y Aragón also established the "Tribunal del Consulado", a special court and administrative body for commercial affairs in the viceroyalty.
18) Canadian-Iranian relations date back to 1955, up to which point Canadian consular and commercial affairs in Iran were handled by the British Embassy.
19) I didn't want the Minister of Consumer and commercial affairs to have a radio turned to a looped recording of Question Period implanted in his chest!
20) 9:00-11:30: doing temple affairs, like working at farms, chopping wood, commercial affairs ; elder and kid monks attend Buddhist classes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of commercial affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of commercial affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with commercial affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word commercial affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with commercial affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of commercial affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of commercial affairs
Compound Sentences with commercial affairs
Complex Sentences with commercial affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with commercial affairs