aerosol particle in a sentence
1) The previous discussion focussed on single aerosol particles .
2) These aerosol particles are very mobile and can clearly be inhaled.
3) The stratosphere contains a large inventory of aerosol particles .
aerosol particle example sentences4) A high proportion of aerosol particles originate from the reactor control rod materials.
5) Greenhouse gases and aerosol particles are two major agents dictating climate change.
6) The tiny aerosol particles cause water vapor to condense to form cloud drops.
7) Aerosol particles are released into the atmosphere in huge numbers by road vehicles.
8) However, they emphasize that these aerosol particles can only travel short distances.
9) The gaseous compounds may be adsorbed on the surface of the aerosol particles .
10) Gases preferentially condense onto surfaces of pre-existing aerosol particles , known as heterogeneous nucleation.
11) In aerosols , airborne particles may equally aggregate and form larger clusters (e.g., soot).
12) At present the effect of aerosol particles on ice and mixed phase clouds is often not well understood.
13) Aerosol particles in the atmosphere impact the health of humans and influence monsoon and global atmospheric circulation systems.
14) Following eruptions, these aerosol particles can linger as long as three to four years in the stratosphere.
15) An impinger system is a device in which particles are removed by impacting the aerosol particles into a liquid.
example sentences with aerosol particle16) An example of the effects of the imposition of aerosol particles in the atmosphere can be found in history.
17) The log-normal distribution is often used to approximate the particle size distribution of aerosols , aquatic particles and pulverized material.
18) Atmosphere: The mixture of gases, aerosols , solid particles , and water vapor that envelops the Earth.
19) This requires that key processes occurring within clouds, including interactions between cloud and aerosol particles and dynamics are well understood.
20) A two- to fourfold increase in the concentration of large aerosol particles from 0.1 to 1.0 m in radius was observed .
21) The measurements provide information on density, temperature, wind speed and aerosol particles from the surface to heights of 100 kilometres.
22) Spray ionization methods involve the formation of aerosol particles from a liquid solution and the formation of bare ions after solvent evaporation.
23) The result of which is a predicted increase in the critical saturation at which an aerosol particle activates into a cloud droplet.
24) Anthropogenic emissions in addition to containing greenhouse gases also contain aerosol particles , or material which later leads to the formation of aerosol particles.
25) Anthropogenic emissions in addition to containing greenhouse gases also contain aerosol particles, or material which later leads to the formation of aerosol particles .
26) Aerosols , tiny particles about a quarter millionth of an inch across, resemble little snowballs when viewed with a high-powered electron microscope.
27) In addition, soldiers in Saudi Arabia will get some protection from their gas masks, which will filter out more than 99% of aerosol particles .
28) With respect to water content, the solution surface tension becomes very important at the point at which the aerosol particle activates into a cloud droplet.
How to use aerosol particle in a sentence29) Aerosol particles of natural origin (such as windblown dust) tend to have a larger radius than human-produced aerosols such as particle pollution.
30) These may be gas phase, such as molecular iodine or noble gases, or condensed aerosol particles after leaving the high temperature region.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerosol particle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerosol particle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerosol particle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerosol particle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerosol particle.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerosol particle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerosol particle
Compound Sentences with aerosol particle
Complex Sentences with aerosol particle
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerosol particle