aerobic respiration in a sentence
1) This process function is essential to aerobic respiration .
2) A high calling rate requires high levels of aerobic respiration .
3) Oxygen is vital for aerobic respiration in plants.
aerobic respiration example sentences4) How is this different from what takes place during aerobic respiration ?
5) Also called aerobic metabolism, aerobic respiration , and oxidative metabolism.
6) Aerobic respiration produces carbon dioxide and water.
7) This process of oxygen-based energy production is called aerobic respiration .
8) These products are used as reactants in the process of aerobic respiration .
9) Compare end products and energy yields of anaerobic and aerobic respiration . 6.
10) During aerobic respiration , glucose is broken down in a cell's mitochondria.
11) It just means that fewer ATP are produced in comparison to aerobic respiration .
12) Facultative anaero bes are able to produce more energy when undergoing aerobic respiration .
13) During aerobic respiration , cells use oxygen to release the energy stored in glucose.
14) Many organisms can use fermentation under anaerobic conditions and aerobic respiration when oxygen is present.
15) Most of the ATP produced by aerobic cellular respiration is made by oxidative phosphorylation.
example sentences with aerobic respiration16) The three strains share similar properties of aerobic respiration and are classified as gram-negative bacteria.
17) The lack of aerobic respiration means that the lens consumes very little oxygen as well.
18) Use of glucose may be by either aerobic respiration , anaerobic respiration, or fermentation.
19) Cells performing aerobic respiration synthesize much more ATP, but not as part of glycolysis.
20) The differences between an-aerobic fermentation and aerobic respiration can be seen in the end products.
21) Once the summer rains returned, aerobic respiration was restored and calcium carbonate was once again produced.
22) Use of glucose as an energy source in cells is by aerobic respiration or anaerobic respiration.
23) Since the process relies on oxygen to occur, this is referred to as aerobic respiration .
24) C. During aerobic respiration , cells use ATP to convert insulin into glucose and CO2.
25) D. During aerobic respiration , the mitochondria form CO2 during the process of fermentation. 7.
26) When oxygen is present, the mitochondria will undergo aerobic respiration which leads to the Krebs cycle.
27) The 8-amino-7-oxononanoate synthase enzyme is important in producing energy through glycolysis and aerobic respiration .
28) All "Pediococcus" are Gram-positive with some species being micro-aerophilic while others utilizing mostly aerobic respiration .
How to use aerobic respiration in a sentence29) Aerobic respiration extracts the maximum amount of energy from glucose, because the molecule is completely broken down.
30) B. During aerobic respiration , O2 is inhaled and CO2 and H2O are exhaled.
31) This metabolic reaction produces ethanol as a waste product, just like aerobic respiration produces carbon dioxide and water.
32) The production of ATP from glucose has an approximately 13-times higher yield during aerobic respiration compared to fermentation.
33) Oxygen is used in aerobic respiration , the main source of the seedling's energy until it grows leaves.
34) This process of cellular respiration, also known as aerobic respiration , is dependent on the presence of oxygen.
35) Aerobic respiration uses oxygen.
36) This is an essential step in the glycolysis pathway, which forms the first part of aerobic respiration in mammals.
37) Growth rate is much slower during anaerobic fermentation than during aerobic respiration because fermentation less metabolic energy from the same substrate.
38) Aerobic respiration , in which oxygen is used as the terminal electron acceptor, is crucial to all water-breathing fish.
39) Tissues that depend highly on aerobic respiration , such as the central nervous system and the heart, are particularly affected.
40) In cytochrome c oxidase, which is required for aerobic respiration , copper and iron cooperate in the reduction of oxygen.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobic respiration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobic respiration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobic respiration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobic respiration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobic respiration.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobic respiration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobic respiration
Compound Sentences with aerobic respiration
Complex Sentences with aerobic respiration
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobic respiration