aerobatics in a sentence
1) Two pilots had been killed attempting aerobatics .
2) Often this activity includes extreme maneuvers and aerobatics .
3) Gerry is a multiple national champion in aerobatics .
aerobatics example sentences4) Pilots perform aerobatics at their own risk.
5) Excellent filming of precision aerobatics feature in this dramatically titled video.
6) The trio now performed aerobatics , three tight loops in close formation.
7) Formation aerobatics largely stopped during the Second World War.
8) This is used when performing aerobatics (see Chapter 9).
9) Here they were used for advanced pilot training, mainly in aerobatics .
10) No fancy aerobatics , just smooth controlled flying like a real helicopter.
11) Much of Hull's early air force career was dedicated to aerobatics .
12) Cross-country flying and aerobatics are the two forms of competitive gliding.
13) Udet performed some aerobatics to shake it loose.
14) At Ettingshausen he received instruction in formation flying and aerobatics .
15) Daak's aerobatics hadn't shaken it off the shuttle.
example sentences with aerobatics16) We love to watch their aerobatics in pursuit of a morsel.
17) My particular interest is in aerobatics for fun, competition and display purposes.
18) Such aerobatics were possible because the aircraft had been stressed for catapult launching.
19) Pre-war he was part of 4 o Stormo's aerobatics group.
20) For learning aerobatics , they are in my opinion a must have!
21) The Japanese fighters compounded the humiliation by executing aerobatics over the bombed airfield.
22) Birds of prey must be attracted from miles away by the spectacular aerobatics .
23) The Red Arrows were not the first RAF aerobatics team.
24) One of these was a glider design that was capable of performing aerobatics .
25) Slope aerobatics - No model limitations.
26) The aerobatics team has performed on events including the recent Singapore Airshow 2014.
27) The structure is stressed to + 6 g's limit for safety and aerobatics .
28) The aerobatics focus of its predecessor was dropped in favor of general civilian aviation.
How to use aerobatics in a sentence29) A Badger What is the name of the RAF's aerobatics team?
30) I then learned aerobatics on it.
31) The T-50B serves with the South Korean air force's aerobatics team.
32) This unique aircraft is one of the only helicopters than can perform aerobatics .
33) In the ensuing general dogfight the Italians showed their fatal love for aerobatics .
34) Enid continue to perform close formation aerobatics while Gypo perform more dynamic manoeuvres.
35) Getting started in competition aerobatics can be a daunting affair, we know.
36) Thus the TsKB-12 was deemed dangerous to fly and all aerobatics were forbidden.
37) One thing which will cause problems in attempting any aerobatics is an underpowered helicopter.
38) There are numerous references on the subject of G forces during aerobatics available to pilots.
39) Cadet Jonathon Brians, 16, said: "I love aerobatics !
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobatics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobatics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobatics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobatics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobatics.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobatics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobatics
Compound Sentences with aerobatics
Complex Sentences with aerobatics
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobatics