aerobic metabolism in a sentence
1) Heart muscle relies exclusively on aerobic metabolism for energy.
2) Otherwise, anaerobic metabolism occurs in addition to ongoing aerobic metabolism .
3) However, these pathways are much less efficient than aerobic metabolism .
aerobic metabolism example sentences4) Most of our daily activities are fueled by aerobic metabolism .
5) Also called aerobic metabolism , aerobic respiration, and oxidative metabolism.
6) This binding interferes with aerobic metabolism and efficient adenosine triphosphate synthesis.
7) The brain is normally dependent for its high energy expenditure upon aerobic metabolism .
8) No oxygen equals no performance as its critical to aerobic energy metabolism .
9) ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism .
10) Thus, a switch from aerobic metabolism to anaerobic metabolism occurs at the onset of hypoxia.
11) Endotherms rely highly on aerobic metabolism and have high rates of oxygen consumption during activity and rest.
12) Summary Most major equine sporting events and many prestigious human athletic events demand near-maximal rates of aerobic metabolism .
13) RQ is not synthesized or used in humans and other mammals with a primarily aerobic energy metabolism .
14) Thus, if the anaerobic capacity is too low, less carbohydrate will be available for aerobic metabolism .
15) Red meat contains MORE myoglobin and LESS glycogen because it relies more on aerobic metabolism to produce energy.
example sentences with aerobic metabolism16) They share the initial pathway of glycolysis but aerobic metabolism continues with the Krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation.
17) Ammonia is also flammable in oxygen, and could not exist sustainably in an environment suitable for aerobic metabolism .
18) Damage at birth or during the first 3 to 4 years by any factor that disrupts aerobic metabolism must be avoided.
19) Thus high blood flow rate, high blood pressure, a four-chambered heart and sustained aerobic metabolism are all consistent with endothermy.
20) During aerobic metabolism , glucose and fats utilize oxygen to form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the ultimate source of energy.
21) Question: How does the yield of ~P bonds in aerobic metabolism compare to the yield of ~P bonds from catabolism of glucose in an anaerobic organism?
22) Nevertheless, it must be remembered that one certain characteristic of Alzheimer's disease is a general reduction of aerobic metabolism in the brain.
23) Recently, over and above the general decline in aerobic metabolism , several patterns of enhanced decreases in energy utilization have been demonstrated.
24) Lipoic acid is an antioxidant and compound essential for aerobic metabolism , found at higher levels in organ meats and leafy vegetables such as spinach and broccoli.
25) There is very little oxygen stored in the body, so aerobic metabolism requires continuous delivery of oxygen from the atmosphere to the blood.
26) For example, when using the same substrate, the total yield of ATP in anaerobic metabolism is 15 times lower than in aerobic metabolism .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobic metabolism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobic metabolism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobic metabolism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobic metabolism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobic metabolism.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobic metabolism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobic metabolism
Compound Sentences with aerobic metabolism
Complex Sentences with aerobic metabolism
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobic metabolism