aerobic condition in a sentence
1) Under aerobic conditions , molecular oxygen is used for this purpose.
2) These facultatively anaerobic bacteria can also live in aerobic conditions .
3) Aerobic conditions , presence of oxygen, leads to predominately emissions.
aerobic condition example sentences4) Denitrification occurs intensely in anaerobic environments but also in aerobic conditions .
5) In humans, aerobic conditions produce pyruvate and anaerobic conditions produce lactate.
6) Under aerobic conditions , bacteria rapidly consume organic matter and convert it into carbon dioxide.
7) The System of aerobic Rice involves growing these specially developed cultivars under aerobic conditions .
8) Aerobic conditions can also be introduced into fields after puddling and transplanting.
9) Sulphide ores tend to oxidise in aerobic conditions , consuming oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide.
10) They fix atmospheric nitrogen in aerobic conditions by heterocyst, specialized cells, and in anaerobic conditions.
11) This sedimentary input stimulates biotic activity in the surface layers, in which organisms photosynthesise under aerobic conditions .
12) When micro-organisms consume a substance such as sugar in aerobic conditions , they produce carbon dioxide and water.
13) Composting of organic materials is the microbial degradation of heterogeneous organic material under moist, self-heating, aerobic conditions .
14) In soil under aerobic conditions , imidacloprid is persistent with a half-life of the order of 1-3 years.
15) The formation of ammonia () occurs via the mineralisation or ammonification of organic matter under either anaerobic or aerobic conditions .
example sentences with aerobic condition16) Some species of the order Mucorales are able to grow under anaerobic conditions, while most of them require aerobic conditions .
17) Under aerobic conditions , it uses two different terminal quinol oxidases (both proton pumps) to reduce oxygen to water.
18) Even so water time in the shower ought not to be utilized this type of aerobic exercise healthcare conditions , or simply very good Blood pressure.
19) Cancer cells energy metabolism is characterized by a high glycolytic rate, which is maintained under aerobic conditions , when compared to non-malignant cells.
20) The reason I ask, is because I have always previously understood, that the bacteria required to perform this conversion only survives in aerobic conditions .
21) Neither will beneficial bacteria which live under both anaerobic and aerobic conditions , like in the intestines, be adversely affected by oxygen.
22) To be certified biodegradable, 70% of the product formula compound must, under aerobic conditions , break down into carbon dioxide, basic salts and water within 28 days.
23) Bacteria were at first classified based solely on their shape (vibrio, bacillus, coccus etc.), presence of endospores, gram stain, aerobic conditions and motility.
24) Under aerobic , moderate pH conditions ferrous iron is oxidized spontaneously to the ferric () form and is hydrolyzed abiotically to insoluble ferric hydroxide ().
25) HIF1 alpha and HIF1 beta are constantly being produced but HIF1 alpha is highly O2 labile, so, in aerobic conditions , it is degraded.
26) The TCA cycle, although not directly requiring oxygen, requires the cycling of NADH to NAD+ as performed by the electron transport chain under aerobic conditions .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobic condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobic condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobic condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobic condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobic condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobic condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobic condition
Compound Sentences with aerobic condition
Complex Sentences with aerobic condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobic condition