actively advocate in a sentence
1) Profeminist men embraced feminist ideas and actively advocated for female equality.
2) Inuit serving in political roles have actively advocated in support of the Inuit community.
3) These are the same conservatives who also actively advocate for the parental rights of the rapist .
actively advocate example sentences4) Will actively advocate for laws and policies that make available quality health insurance coverage to all American children.
5) The director and staff must also be prepared to explain library policies and actively advocate for the library.
6) There is no evidence that Chen indulged in diatribes against the students or actively advocated their violent repression.
7) Parents should also be ready to actively advocate for their child at school, with peers, and within the community.
8) The International Coach Federation (ICF) is one group that actively advocates for the practice and ethics of professional coaching.
9) Chakravarthi Rajagopalachari, the prominent leader from Tamil Nadu resigned from the Congress to actively advocate supporting the British war effort.
10) Philip Morris International actively advocates and supports laws that establish a minimum age of at least 18 for the lawful sale of tobacco products.
11) Although the group claims to have no political orientation or ambitions, it has since 2004 actively advocated for an end to Communist Party rule.
12) Kathy Chidester, Brett's mother, is convinced it was salvia that made her son depressed, and is actively advocating for salvia criminalization.
13) Currently, IFES sponsors the Lebanese Physically Handicapped Union (LPHU) which actively advocates the accessibility of polling places by the handicapped.
14) We lease the most popular take-out from a private landowner, and are actively advocating for public purchase of all lands for sale in the Gauley's canyon.
15) As such, we actively advocate on public policy issues relevant to our companies and are committed to doing so in full compliance with applicable laws.
example sentences with actively advocate16) During this decade, he actively advocated conservative viewpoints regarding defense and national security public policy issues serving as
17) c. This current edition continues to actively advocate deception and lying practices for interrogators to get evidence and confessions.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of actively advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of actively advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with actively advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word actively advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with actively advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of actively advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of actively advocate
Compound Sentences with actively advocate
Complex Sentences with actively advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with actively advocate