advocate adoption in a sentence
1) Liberals would advocate the adoption of absolute primogeniture.
2) In 1940, laws were also passed advocating the adoption of Japanese names.
3) Hence Narla advocated adoption of humanistic values where humans rely on themselves for solving problems.
advocate adoption example sentences4) Likewise they unanimously advocate the adoption of the tail rope to insure uniformity of motion.
5) He also tirelessly advocated the adoption of the UNCITRAL Model Law for Pakistan.
6) One of them, Floriano Peixoto, advocated adoption of a "military dictatorship".
7) Where rodeos are permitted to be conducted, RSPCA Australia advocates the adoption of compulsory registration and licensing.
8) In the senate he advocated the adoption of the Mellon tax plan, which was effectively a wealth redistribution plan.
9) Reporting in 1935 it advocated the fullest adoption of the planned distribution of industry and population based on garden city development.
10) In advocating adoption of the federal constitution, James Madison only devoted one paragraph of his Federalist Papers to the Copyright Clause.
11) In a letter to Mayor Peterson dated Oct. 31, 2008, Hang advocated the adoption of more stringent remedial guidelines for the site.
12) The first was that they advocate the international adoption of sections 2 and 3 of article I of the final protocol of the 1903 Conference.
13) Those who advocated the adoption of leases hoped, by formalising all this, to focus the minds of the parties at the time of entering into the transaction.
14) The open letter advocated the adoption of a one-year residency rule requiring a year of satisfactory scholarship for all players on college teams.
15) The Republicans advocated the adoption , the Democrats the rejection of the new proposed Constitution of 1867-68, and by 1869 the Democrats had a majority in the State.
example sentences with advocate adoption16) In 1917, the Speaker's Conference in the United Kingdom advocated the adoption of STV for 211 of the 569 constituencies in the UK, and instant-runoff voting for the rest.
17) He also pledged to conclude a new contract of Franco-German partnership, advocating the adoption of a Directive on the protection of public services.
18) A growing number of experienced storm chasers advocate the adoption of a code of ethics in storm chasing featuring safety, courtesy, and objectivity as the backbone.
19) Hamilton's statements do not sufficiently clarify his motives for advocating the adoption of voting restrictions in the Bank of the United States.
20) "Leading Principles of the Federal Convention" advocated adoption of the Constitution.
21) She advocated the individual adoption of a particular style, tailor made to the individual needs and preferences of the customer:
22) Carr advocated adoption by the UN of a global Arms Trade Treaty to track and reduce the supply of weapons to rogue states or terrorist groups.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate adoption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate adoption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate adoption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate adoption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate adoption.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate adoption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate adoption
Compound Sentences with advocate adoption
Complex Sentences with advocate adoption
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate adoption