passionately advocate in a sentence
1) He passionately advocates for regular users and I have found his recommendations reliable.
2) But here, critics find themselves passionately advocating for something that's extraordinarily enjoyable to watch.
3) In supporting the independence of Albania, the Great Powers were assisted by Aubrey Herbert, a British MP who passionately advocated the Albanian cause in London.
passionately advocate example sentences4) Editor's note: Mark Mealey, a senior communication adviser, writer, teacher and speaker, advocates passionately to deliver big ideas clearly and persuasively.
5) "Father Moon also passionately advocated European unity combined with forging a strong sense of common European identity.
6) She writes for several online and print-based publications and passionately advocates an evidence-based approach to holistic health and activism...
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of passionately advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of passionately advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with passionately advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word passionately advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with passionately advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of passionately advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of passionately advocate
Compound Sentences with passionately advocate
Complex Sentences with passionately advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with passionately advocate