advocate a return to in a sentence
1) Crawford advocates a return to the first of these three approaches .
2) So I do not believe Rousseau advocated a return to savagery.
3) to address these issues, Hitchens advocates a return to academically selective grammar schools.
advocate a return to example sentences4) Morris advocated a return to cottage crafts and the revival and promulgation of old skills.
5) However, I don't believe Rousseau advocates a return to this state of nature.
6) Idealists championed the rural life as a mythical Utopia and advocated a return to it.
7) Based on these considerations, investigators, have advocated a return to dietary ratios of ancestral humans.
8) In his writing he advocated a return to the free, simple prose of the ancient philosophers.
9) Schuckardt and an associate Denis Chicoine began a national lecture circuit advocating a return to traditional Catholicism.
10) Frederik Pohl called "New Worlds" "damned dull", advocating a return to adventure stories.
11) Rockwell advocated a return to white control of all American institutions, and violently opposed any minority advancement.
12) Primitivism is a predominantly Western philosophy that advocates a return to a pre-industrial and usually pre-agricultural society.
13) Jeremy Warner of "The Daily Telegraph" accused Krugman of advocating a return to self-destructive protectionism.
14) I'm not advocating a return to the dark ages of recruitment; email certainly makes our job easier.
15) Instead she advocated a return to elegance... dressing-up in the widest, and often wildest, sense.
example sentences with advocate a return to16) The reform movement of the 1960s advocated a return to a system of autonomous parties for the two republics.
17) Of course I am not advocating a return to the kind of education that so wounded me as a child.
18) I do not advocate a return to capital punishment although I do not condemn all countries who presently have it.
19) Barfield emphasizes that it is no part of his purpose to advocate a return to the primitive's "original participation.
20) In 1999, yet another edition by Jonathan Del Mar was published by Bärenreiter which advocates a return to ABA'.
21) In its purest form, the doctrine advocated a return to subsistence economy but on a less individualistic and more communal basis.
22) The current Constitution was adopted in 1996 in response to pressure from Anglophone Cameroonian groups advocating a return to the federal system.
23) Morris advocated a return to hand-craftsmanship in the decorative arts over the industrial manufacture that was rapidly being applied to all crafts.
24) to correct the problem, the authors of the study advocate a return to strict enforcement of usury laws, which ban lending at a high rate of interest.
25) He advocated a return to the golden antiquity of the emperors Yao and Shun, when rulers were virtuous and people knew their places.
26) Advocating a return to classical sources, the intellectuals of the Renaissance embarked upon a new interpretation of the founding texts of European civilisation.
27) Though I advocate a return to the distinction, as the foundation of education, I am far from endorsing the Platonic evaluation.
28) For instance, French pressure to join the League of Nations initially sparked intense Soviet resistance, prompting some Soviet leaders to advocate a return to Rapallo.
How to use advocate a return to in a sentence29) There, Mr. Strelkov obsessed over military history and joined a small but vocal group of students who advocated a return to monarchism.
30) However, due to the post-war Italian constitution and agreements with the Allied forces, advocating a return to fascism had to be done discreetly.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate a return to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate a return to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate a return to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate a return to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate a return to.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate a return to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate a return to
Compound Sentences with advocate a return to
Complex Sentences with advocate a return to
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate a return to