advanced medical in a sentence
1) Instead , they now visit regional advanced medical facilities.
2) India is now at the forefront of advanced medical technology .
3) Perinthalmanna is distinguished for its renowned hospitals and advanced medical facilities .
advanced medical example sentences4) These will not need advanced medical care for at least several hours.
5) These contain the most advanced medical equipment and facilities in the country.
6) Soldiers selected for MOS 18D attend 250 days of advanced medical training.
7) Advanced medical personnel perform dual roles as operator and medic on the teams.
8) About 40,000 advanced medical experts have been cultivated in 70 years since its founding.
9) Care is coordinated and provided by leading specialists from many advanced medical and surgical services .
10) In fact, in some advanced medical procedures, hypothermic circulatory arrest is deliberately induced.
11) Today more than ever, physicians are relying heavily upon advanced medical devices for diagnostic assistance.
12) At Integrative Naturopathic medical Centre we combine advanced medical procedures with naturopathic methods.
13) The marshals are trained in first-aid, with a number having more advanced medical training.
14) There were lectures on quite advanced medical care, on intelligence-gathering, signalling and demolitions.
15) No human endeavor including the most advanced medical procedures can shorten or extend this time span.
example sentences with advanced medical16) University Hospital of Brooklyn (UHB) offers comprehensive, advanced medical care throughout Brooklyn.
17) Hospitals offer the most advanced medical equipment and highly trained doctors for pregnant women and their babies.
18) By 2005, the American College of Physicians had developed an " advanced medical home" model.
19) In addition to advanced medical training, these Hospital Corpsmen receive qualification in sanitation and public health.
20) This inter-hospital transfer is often done when a patient requires advanced medical care unavailable at the local facility.
21) Our established acne program has been taught worldwide and we use only the most advanced medical grade lasers.
22) It is a major center for advanced medical treatments, such as the Elizarov Technique, IVF.
23) We live in an extremely advanced medical environment with 12 hospitals and 8,000 physicians in Nassau County alone.
24) An advanced medical directive.
25) Since 1999, 25 survivors have been sent to the United States and Europe for advanced medical treatment.
26) But it's a contrast to the usual rush to provide all of the advanced medical care possible.
27) If you are a medical doctor who come to the United States for advanced medical education or training.
28) POWEREASETM Surgical Instrument System Medtronic's advanced medical technologies help people to live better, longer lives.
How to use advanced medical in a sentence29) All medical procedures are performed by highly-qualified surgeons at some of the most advanced medical centers in the world.
30) Americans have the leading doctors, the most advanced medical technology, and the best hospitals in the world.
31) NMR is also routinely used in advanced medical imaging techniques, such as in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
32) Engineers are envisioned to make more and more significant contributions to improve the health care delivery by developing advanced medical technologies.
33) The Hospital features some of the most advanced medical facilities in Australia, including the first gamma knife in Australia.
34) There were no schools of learning beyond what was directly related to warfare, even excluding advanced medical and technical training.
35) The WINFertility Program includes both advanced medical treatment and fertility medications in a single, discounted bundled price for each cycle.
36) For African countries with advanced medical facilities, patents on many drugs have hindered the ability to make low cost alternatives.
37) Hospitals in the West Bank and in Gaza are sometimes not equipped to deal with more advanced medical problems and procedures.
38) Though he never received his medical degree, he was well aware of the most advanced medical practices of the time.
39) It is reported to be the only health care provider with advanced medical capabilities in the south central and southern Ohio region .
40) The plane that Dr. García Sabrido's traveled in also was reported to be carrying a large quantity of advanced medical equipment.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advanced medical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advanced medical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advanced medical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advanced medical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advanced medical.
20 examples of simple sentences of advanced medical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advanced medical
Compound Sentences with advanced medical
Complex Sentences with advanced medical
Compound-Complex Sentences with advanced medical