advance that in a sentence
1) This policy will help advance that goal.
2) They spend money to advance that position.
3) Check in advance that the studio is accessible.
advance that example sentences4) We are estimating here in advance that this is not likely.
5) The Senate voted 79 -19 to advance that bill.
6) Steel yourself in advance that sometimes these things will happen .
7) The students should equally demonstrate the promise of advancing that knowledge further.
8) We've head that Marco Rubio might advance that legislation.
9) He made many other advances that put the college on sound footing.
10) Lately I've devised a new strategy for advancing that cause.
11) And a bigger budget wouldn't advance that in most cases.
12) Make sure in advance that he doesn't offer you any.
13) My apologies in advance that this post will be a novel.
14) You personally benefit from all the advances that science has given us.
15) Advancing that far could cost the Eighth Army considerable casualties.
example sentences with advance that16) Larry J. Sabato is one scholar who advanced that view.
17) The torque amplifier was the advance that allowed these machines to work.
18) It is depressing to know in advance that it has been cancelled .
19) You almost know in advance that you do not reach that.
20) IPG Photonics has the technology to advance that industry .
21) Merchant cash advance that we offer are a perfect way to obtain working.
22) This class will review recent advances that have been made in this context.
23) He also advances that more positive sub-narratives surrounding the letter contain little credence.
24) But more because it advances that ill defined and nebulous thing called gameplay.
25) The safety advances that the 'smarter vehicles' bring are crash avoidance benefits.
26) Of course there are still two episodes in which to advance that storyline.
27) A technological advance that increases productivity shifts the product curves upward and cost curves downward.
28) With the rate of technological advances that we currently have anything is possible though.
How to use advance that in a sentence29) This happened despite productivity and technology advances that should have cut the time required.
30) I cited the development of the advance that started in June of 2013.
31) Please verify in advance that the couriers you are using accept dry-ice shipments.
32) Most of the advances that create convenience in a buying experience also create data.
33) Let guests know in advance that they should bring a predetermined income for shopping.
34) CEQA mandates actions all state and local agencies must take to advance that policy.
35) Technology - technological advances that increase production efficiency shift the supply curve to the right.
36) Thus, we know in advance that the exponential matrix must leave __FORMULA__ fixed.
37) I will warn you in advance that these are somewhat addictive : ) 2.
38) I doubt any leftist regrets the technological advances that occurred in the past 25 years.
39) In each province, he announced in advance that he would open a clinic.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance that
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance that with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance that
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance that in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance that.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance that. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance that
Compound Sentences with advance that
Complex Sentences with advance that
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance that