advance man in a sentence
1) It was an advance man's nightmare.
2) This is the year of the advance man .
3) As the sixteenth century advanced men wore their hair shorter almost like modern hair.
advance man example sentences4) Not until 1905 was he well-off enough to hire his own advance man .
5) And when people say advance man , they usually mean Harvey Thomas .
6) In the months that followed, Howe became Roosevelt's " advance man ".
7) I was the advance man for Mrs Thatcher in the 1987 General Election.
8) At that instance an enemy machine gunner hurled a hand grenade at the advancing men .
9) I was the advance man .
10) This subreddit will focus specifically on what women can do to advance men's rights as women.
11) He employed print systematically, sending advance men to put up broadsides and distribute handbills announcing his sermons.
12) The good advance man develops through experience the wisdom of knowing when to try something and when not.
13) Mulroney significantly assisted with Stanfield's successful 1960 re-election campaign, in the role of an advance man .
14) He saw that the hill the enemy was on was terraced, and the terraces would shelter his advancing men .
15) ECHR (and the Council of Europe in general) reached its limits in terms of advancing men's rights.
example sentences with advance man16) Ignorance of and unwillingness to accept the need for a good advance man causes more problems in event presentation than anything else.
17) Just at this moment General Crocker rode along the line of his advancing men , and was greeted with cheer upon cheer.
18) He then did a part-time stint as an advance man in the White House under President Jimmy Carter in 1977–80.
19) If you're a woman interested in advancing men's rights, this forum isn't about you, it's about making you into the most effective weapon to win the fight.
20) That is the kind of occasion on which the advance man has to think fast, make a decision and 'manage' it through.
21) The advance man knows the way to get VIPs in and out of the hall and how to manage their entrances and exits to the best effect.
22) The advance man will even be the person best qualified - from having sussed the location - to advise on menus, rehearsals and many other crucial details.
23) Officially Mr Thomas is director of presentations for the Conservative party: unofficially he is the Prime Minister's personal advance man , as the current phrase goes.
24) The foremost of the advancing men hesitated, a flicker of doubt crossing his rough features as he considered the size and strength of his victim.
25) Stated in these terms, we know very little about the first 40 years, except at the end of them advanced man had learned to use the skins of animals to cover them.
26) Then with still around 200 yd to go, a destroyer's searchlight beam lit up the advancing men , and a Turkish machine-gun opened fire on them.
27) The fascist imperial state of Italy has sent advance men sent into Tunisia, so that there are more Italians in French Tunisia than in all African colonies.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance man
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance man with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance man
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance man in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance man.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance man. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance man
Compound Sentences with advance man
Complex Sentences with advance man
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance man