adulated in a sentence
1) It can still be cherished if less often adulated .
2) Honours were showered on him and he was adulated everywhere he went.
3) He dangerously treads the fine line between being adulated rock star and parodying that role.
adulated example sentences4) Dale's death was adulated by commentators, who affirmed that it was a gruesome and emotional scene.
5) Critics adulated the character development of Rick Grimes, as well as the concluding scene of "Nebraska".
6) It was the age in which the artist was seen as hero, to be worshipped and adulated with rapture.
7) Owens was submissive in the extreme and, though at first adulated , he was later despised by more vociferous blacks.
8) There was commotion in the hall when it was realized that Lenin's heir had been adulated for so long against Lenin's own better judgment.
9) Few media outlets -- and certainly none of the major national brands -- are willing to scrutinize the unhinged aspects of the adulated leadership in the White House.
10) He dedicated books to L. Censorinus, consul 149, and to the poet Lucilius: he praised or perhaps adulated Scipio Aemilianus about 140.
11) " Furthermore, he adulated the episode's dialogue, avouching that even the characters with very limited screen time were given opportunities to shine with humor.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulated.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulated
Compound Sentences with adulated
Complex Sentences with adulated
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulated