adroitly in a sentence
1) But resolutions are words, and words adroitly used conceal things.
2) The policy adjustments have been necessary and adroitly handled.
3) But even this familiar formula is handled adroitly .
adroitly example sentences4) Adroitly the fingers force my jaws apart.
5) He handled the scrutiny politely and adroitly .
6) Bromley, however, adroitly avoided witnessing the deed.
7) His meaning clear, Montgomery adroitly changed the subject.
8) I am surprised your group is able to handle Aim so adroitly .
9) Kirov became serious, adroitly changing the course of the conversation.
10) His was not a nature adroitly to play the hypocrite.
11) Adroitly , she changed the subject.
12) Palmisano adroitly enhanced the IBM culture Lou Gerstner left him .
13) But she put them far less spontaneously, far less adroitly , than usual.
14) Archie had sidled adroitly past her.
15) I stare open mouthed as students adroitly roll down the 30 feet of padded mat.
example sentences with adroitly16) Sticking to a principle is more than adroitly shifting from one position to another.
17) They adroitly steer it and use the full blast of the storm to complete effect.
18) He had changed the subjet so adroitly that Juliet could only stare at him.
19) Can a robot interject a witticism or bon mot that adroitly lightens the mood ?
20) As a combination of union and political party, it adroitly brought together national and international elements.
21) The complacent Liberal campaign was adroitly exploited by Bob Rae, the NDP's provincial leader.
22) But the Xi'an authorities handled the situation more adroitly than their counterparts in Beijing.
23) In so adroitly 'carrying' Gandhi, Irwin greatly reduced his value as an ally.
24) It is most adroitly put together and translated into English cookery usage by Mrs Peggie Benton.
25) Of a Countess who diverted herself adroitly with love sport, and how her game was discovered.
26) I think you handled the conflict adroitly , and that includes your response to the commenter.
27) This they adroitly managed, killing 200 Royal Army troops and capturing 2,400 more by 13 January.
28) But it has already been made both bland and left-wing because the left has used boycotts so adroitly .
How to use adroitly in a sentence29) The changes work fine for dramatic purposes , and Nair adroitly manages the tension between talk and action.
30) These he called "idols," and they have been unmasked even more adroitly by modern semantics.
31) This textbook in multivariate calculus introduces the exterior algebra of differential forms adroitly into the calculus sequence for colleges.
32) With co-creation, a company adroitly ingrains their offering into consumer life and harnesses and appropriates their particularized ingenuity.
33) The idea for such a portrait was hatched by the Surrealist painter Salvador Dali and adroitly executed by Halsman.
34) He welcomed changes in the life of the University and of the Department in adroitly phrased verse and limericks.
35) Heller defended himself adroitly , but the commission's verdict was that Heller be sentenced to hard labor in prison.
36) The juggle with phone and gearstick was impossible, and adroitly Belinda took the receiver while he controlled the car.
37) Often malicious and untruthful, they take pride in their ability to wield the kris adroitly against their personal enemies.
38) The monk, assisted by the artful Moncade, adroitly mingled together the pope's deliverance and Catherine's marriage.
39) However, Playford dealt with the independents adroitly and went on to secure a one-seat majority at the next election.
40) The two adroitly managed the Bugs and Meyer Mob with its reputation as one of the most violent Prohibition gangs.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adroitly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adroitly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adroitly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adroitly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adroitly.
20 examples of simple sentences of adroitly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adroitly
Compound Sentences with adroitly
Complex Sentences with adroitly
Compound-Complex Sentences with adroitly