adulate in a sentence
1) It can still be cherished if less often adulated .
2) Most critics don't blindly adulate Leigh's work.
3) Honours were showered on him and he was adulated everywhere he went.
adulate example sentences4) He dangerously treads the fine line between being adulated rock star and parodying that role.
5) It was customary for the adulating ghillie to be provided with a "wee dram".
6) He cannot go golf putting anymore, surrounded by adulating white ambassadors and eager business executives.
7) Dale's death was adulated by commentators, who affirmed that it was a gruesome and emotional scene.
8) Critics adulated the character development of Rick Grimes, as well as the concluding scene of "Nebraska".
9) It was the age in which the artist was seen as hero, to be worshipped and adulated with rapture.
10) Owens was submissive in the extreme and, though at first adulated , he was later despised by more vociferous blacks.
11) Certainly, without the throngs of adulating fans who exalt each and every film, we would not even be able to speak of cult cinema.
12) There was commotion in the hall when it was realized that Lenin's heir had been adulated for so long against Lenin's own better judgment.
13) Few media outlets -- and certainly none of the major national brands -- are willing to scrutinize the unhinged aspects of the adulated leadership in the White House.
14) He dedicated books to L. Censorinus, consul 149, and to the poet Lucilius: he praised or perhaps adulated Scipio Aemilianus about 140.
15) Europeans traders did their best to support friendly chiefs against their rivals, adulating them with titles such as "King", "Prince", or "Chief".
example sentences with adulate16) The Sadder adulate Court (Chief Court) at Lahore was the sole Court in the Punjab province during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's period.
17) 3 If you do not adulate the worthy, you will make others non-contentious.
18) " Furthermore, he adulated the episode's dialogue, avouching that even the characters with very limited screen time were given opportunities to shine with humor.
19) (In doing so) we do not show any bias, nor do we wish to adulate the Tibetan priests as (was done during the) Yuan dynasty.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulate
Compound Sentences with adulate
Complex Sentences with adulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulate