adorn temple in a sentence
1) These images probably once adorned the siddheswar temple .
2) The ceilings of the temples are adorned with foliate scrollwork and geometric patterns.
3) Her breast-plates and the circlet about her temples were adorned with gems.
adorn temple example sentences4) The roof of the larger temple is adorned with a marvelous lotus carving which is very fascinating.
5) This is the most symbolically adorned temple , surpassing the spiritual motifs of the Nauvoo Temple.
6) Various starstones adorn the temple .
7) The stairway to the temple is adorned on the sides with frets, which are called xicalcoliuhqui.
8) The Raja Raja Gopuram is the largest of the three "gopurams" that adorn this temple .
9) The exterior of the temple is adorned with exquisite inscriptions from the Ramayana, the Mahabharata and the Bhagwata.
10) Being close to Khajuraho the place forms a world heritage site famous for the exquisite sculptures adorning the temples there.
11) The travel writer, Pausanias, listed Solon among the seven sages whose aphorisms adorned Apollo's temple in Delphi.
12) The temple is adorned with panels of narrative bas-reliefs telling the story of Hindu epic; Ramayana and Bhagavata Purana.
13) The huge domed marble central ceiling of the temple is so adorned with dazzling filigree work that it looks almost translucent.
14) Among its once splendid villas and richly adorned temples , he must have strolled, planning his battles with mighty Rome.
15) The statue and images of Garuda adorned many Buddhist temples in Thailand, it also has become the cultural symbol of Thailand.
example sentences with adorn temple
example sentences with adorn temple16) Later kings, including even Hezekiah who adorned the temple , used the treasures to purchase the favour of allies or to pay tribute and buy off invaders.
17) Chryselephantine, or gold-and-ivory, statues often adorned temples and were regarded as the highest form of sculpture, but virtually none have survived.
18) This led others to hypothesize that the statues had been conceived as telamons to adorn a temple , close to the necropolis but dedicated to the Sardus Pater.
19) Many of the inner walls of the halls of the temple are adorned with relief carvings and paintings depicting important events in the life of Buddha.
20) With the further establishment of Buddhism in 6th and 7th century Japan, religious painting flourished and was used to adorn numerous temples erected by the aristocracy.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorn temple
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorn temple with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorn temple
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorn temple in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorn temple.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorn temple. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorn temple
Compound Sentences with adorn temple
Complex Sentences with adorn temple
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorn temple